ODamn you Thug

NangaParbatWinter16

Who remembers this video that done the rounds on Facebook a while ago? My friend saw it for the first time tonight so sticking it on for those who have not seen it and for those who want to discuss the rights or wrongs.

People say he was wrong beating the dudes u like he did but remember this is gangs/gangsters **** so a less able guy may have shot the guys or used a weapon but in the video its all hands and feet. I also think one of the dudes with 6 months training would beat the thug in a fight (Cannot happen since he was killed a few weeks after the beat down an Mr Yakolev or whatever he is called got jailed.

This was gang chit, these guys refused to pay a percentage on their drug sales whilst selling on this guys patch, they were offered 3 choices leave the town, fight the man or be taken away that night they chose fight and this is the consequences of that fight. the video went viral leading to prosecution against the guy who got I think 9 years in prison, the one dude who does decent against him was killed just after this video

There is no debate to be had. It's wrong to stamp on a man's head/kick him in the head/beat him to a bloody pulp as he lies on the ground helpless.

The defence "well at least they didn't stab him or shoot him" is fairly unconvincing.

My point is these guys are all gangster scum they all prey on drug users, business owners, families etc , in the gangster world a situation like working another mans patch or refusing to pay protection money etc usually ends in shootings or stabbings etc. In this case is it the fact the guy was a fighter that saved these boys, did his fighter instincts save them from being shot or stabbed?

Archived