Facts the racists do not want you to know

NangaParbatWinter16

We have lots of groups like Black Lives matter and they all have their own rhetoric but all follow the "Racist white man keeps black man down" "Racist white cops kill innocent black men" " We cannot get jobs because Whitey will not hire the black man" but a quick look at facts and figures blows this out of the water so why do these groups gain traction?

Population % by Ethnic background

White: 62.6%

Black: 13.2%

Other: 24.2%

Homicides by Ethnic background:

White: 41.7%

Black: 31.7%

Other: 26.6%

Of Black males killed by Cops in America only 46% were killed by white cops

Of Black males killed in America 93% were killed by a Black male

Of Black males killed in America only 4% were killed by White people

In a year that 508 white people were killed by cops only 261 Black people were killed by cop.

26% of police officers are non white

We have lots of groups like Black Lives matter and they all have their own rhetoric but all follow the "Racist white man keeps black man down" "Racist white cops kill innocent black men" " We cannot get jobs because Whitey will not hire the black man" but a quick look at facts and figures blows this out of the water so why do these groups gain traction?

In a year that 508 white people were killed by cops only 261 Black people were killed by cop.

Civilian murders are a different subject. Police are supposed to be held to a much higher standard. Also, why use black vs white on every comparison EXCEPT for the last one? "Non whites"?

There is a lot of good points on both sides of the argument but that stats scary.

Considering black people make up less than 15% of the population and have more than half the incidents of the majority of the white population there has to be a little bias working somewhere.

... this explains all -

51nMfThCcBL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg

Gonna read this tonight

Civilian murders are a different subject. Police are supposed to be held to a much higher standard. Also, why use black vs white on every comparison EXCEPT for the last one? "Non whites"?

I could not find the exact figures for the number of Black law enforcement agents there are in America. I think the facts and figures speak for themselves, I have also not quoted them to bring one race down but to show why organisations are just using rhetoric to try instigate racial hatred

There is a lot of good points on both sides of the argument but that stats scary.

Considering black people make up less than 15% of the population and have more than half the incidents of the majority of the white population there has to be a little bias working somewhere.

What about the huge difference in crime though? It is stated that 450 (1.8%) of 100,000 whites are incarcerated while its 2306 (4.7) in 100,000 for black males. This will of course play a role in the police killing record.

In my opinion its not about race it cannot be since the police are racially integrated and have friendships etc with other races etc, My opinion the issue with the police is gangs and the "hoods" They are going into these socially deprived housing districts to impose the countries laws but they are up against young males who feel the country is against them the system is against them and the police are the  enforcers of that system. the fact that there are many many guns in these places and the fact a lot of crime = lots of police attention does not help, Add to it the facts of sentencing in the States, A guy could have a warrant for a theft you would expect him to just go when collared but dude could be facing 10 years so that makes dude a very cagey guy a guy who does not want his freedom taken away a guy who might just have a hand gun stashed in his pants

What about the huge difference in crime though? It is stated that 450 (1.8%) of 100,000 whites are incarcerated while its 2306 (4.7) in 100,000 for black males. This will of course play a role in the police killing record.

In my opinion its not about race it cannot be since the police are racially integrated and have friendships etc with other races etc, My opinion the issue with the police is gangs and the "hoods" They are going into these socially deprived housing districts to impose the countries laws but they are up against young males who feel the country is against them the system is against them and the police are the  enforcers of that system. the fact that there are many many guns in these places and the fact a lot of crime = lots of police attention does not help, Add to it the facts of sentencing in the States, A guy could have a warrant for a theft you would expect him to just go when collared but dude could be facing 10 years so that makes dude a very cagey guy a guy who does not want his freedom taken away a guy who might just have a hand gun stashed in his pants

That stat alone kind of supports the idea that there is racism involved.

Like why are so much more black people being incarcerated?

Why would the amount of arrests have such a drastic increase in the murder rate?

When I first started seeing a lot of these controversial videos I was proper left wing that the cops are just harassing the poor black community for no reason. Nowadays im a lot more open I know that at least 50% of the videos you see pretty much start with aggression and the hostility on both sides dialled up to eleven, then someone is shot or what could be judged ad unnecessary force is used. But you have no idea how the incident got to this point the cop could very easily be in the right.

But I think its more arrogant to say there is no bias or racism. When you see some videos and there is literally no conceivable defence for what they have done. These are the acts that when you see and then see that the officer gets little more than paid vacation as punishment makes you feel sick and so sorry for the families.

That stat alone kind of supports the idea that there is racism involved.

Like why are so much more black people being incarcerated?

Why would the amount of arrests have such a drastic increase in the murder rate?

When I first started seeing a lot of these controversial videos I was proper left wing that the cops are just harassing the poor black community for no reason. Nowadays im a lot more open I know that at least 50% of the videos you see pretty much start with aggression and the hostility on both sides dialled up to eleven, then someone is shot or what could be judged ad unnecessary force is used. But you have no idea how the incident got to this point the cop could very easily be in the right.

But I think its more arrogant to say there is no bias or racism. When you see some videos and there is literally no conceivable defence for what they have done. These are the acts that when you see and then see that the officer gets little more than paid vacation as punishment makes you feel sick and so sorry for the families.

Why does the bias have to be about Race? Why can it not be about attitude, location etc, I think it all may stem from the bygone years when there really was racism, I think the young Black population of the ghetto's and Hoods have a negative view towards the police that was instilled in them by their parents who has the same view instilled in them by their parents who again had it instilled in them. I just cannot believe that in a multicultural society like America were race has to deal with other races on a daily basis that the police force is inherently racist, a police force that is 24% non white.

A cop rolls into Compton and see's 3 young black males smoking a joint what is he supposed to do? If it is in a white suburb he jumps out and reprimands the white youth but in Compton there is every chance one of the males has a gun, there is every chance the cop will be met with open hostility, there is even a chance a hostile crowd could form, so what is the cop supposed to do? Of course he HAS to get out that car and do his job because its what he gets paid to do. So now we have a situation were a cop is trying to act on the law he is there to uphold and then we have incidents like this .........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TSF6LsuGUM

Why does the bias have to be about Race? Why can it not be about attitude, location etc, I think it all may stem from the bygone years when there really was racism, I think the young Black population of the ghetto's and Hoods have a negative view towards the police that was instilled in them by their parents who has the same view instilled in them by their parents who again had it instilled in them. I just cannot believe that in a multicultural society like America were race has to deal with other races on a daily basis that the police force is inherently racist, a police force that is 24% non white.

A cop rolls into Compton and see's 3 young black males smoking a joint what is he supposed to do? If it is in a white suburb he jumps out and reprimands the white youth but in Compton there is every chance one of the males has a gun, there is every chance the cop will be met with open hostility, there is even a chance a hostile crowd could form, so what is the cop supposed to do? Of course he HAS to get out that car and do his job because its what he gets paid to do. So now we have a situation were a cop is trying to act on the law he is there to uphold and then we have incidents like this .........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TSF6LsuGUM

That video isn't that surprising.

Everybody in the hood talks tough, but you'd be hard-pressed to find one person who would genuinely square up with you and fight you alone. 

Of Course there are white people who talk this big talk to police too but the vast majority let them get on with their duty The ones that big mouth and hit out are treated exactly the same way as any other race and again the stats back that up.

All in all the organisations like Black Lives Matter are all ego driven, they are always the brain child of someone wanting to fight the system and become known amongst their peers for doing so. IF these people genuinely cared and the motto Black Lives Matter would they not be tackling the real issues surrounding the deaths of the majority killed? Would they not challenge the gang culture, the drug scene, the anti establishment culture amongst young black males for poor areas. They go on about Black lives matter to spread their own name their own ideology and in doing so widen a racial divide that is built by people just like them, I wonder how much Black Lives Matter have earned in donations this year, I wonder how much they have sent to feed the starving in Africa, I know that America (the system that keeps them down and kills them) donated $12 billion in foreign aid to Africa last year so your Government have PROVED that BLACK LIVES DO MATTER!!

As  the family of the deceased teenager states clearly, Detroit police killed the 14 year-old who was just minding his own business. The video also shows clearly that they were racing behind him and caused the crash which was also a blatant racist move.

Already at 139%

You need to get your maths on point bro,

93% of murdered Black people have been murdered by Black people

46% of Black people killed by cops were killed by a white cop

How does that mean 139%

if i had wrote that 46% of black people were killed by a white cop then fair do's but I clearly wrote 46% of black people killed by cops are killed by a white cop

As  the family of the deceased teenager states clearly, Detroit police killed the 14 year-old who was just minding his own business. The video also shows clearly that they were racing behind him and caused the crash which was also a blatant racist move.

best believe lil dude was ****ed up in the middle of that road, people coming off motorbikes after collisions with cars always end up horrendously messed up

Thanks to Fobar I went online and researched some videos belonging to B.L.M and one thing I do not quite understand is Why on Earth is this group not viewed as a terrorist organisation? Police Officers have died at the hands of their members, they encourage setting fire to police to watch them fry. The best Country in the World being eaten away from within  :(

Thanks to Fobar I went online and researched some videos belonging to B.L.M and one thing I do not quite understand is Why on Earth is this group not viewed as a terrorist organisation? Police Officers have died at the hands of their members, they encourage setting fire to police to watch them fry. The best Country in the World being eaten away from within  :(

no idea.  they are basically between the KKK and a terrorist organisation IMO

I honestly think that they started off with good intentions, they tried to bring about change and awareness with peaceful protests. Along the way the thugs and extremists took over and now the bad far outweighs the good. Most are ignorant about the actual stats and just act on their own anger. They started a movement that they couldn't control and now people are committing horrendous acts in their name and race relations are getting worse. The far left and supporters will act like it's just a few bad people but there is plenty of video evidence to prove that wrong. Unfortunately I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet.

The best country in the world can't keep killing innocent people.

If it does than it really isn't the best country's in the world is it?

The best country in the world can't keep killing innocent people.

If it does than it really isn't the best country's in the world is it?

maybe black people need to concentrate on stopping killing each other, thats the real tragedy here

I honestly think that they started off with good intentions, they tried to bring about change and awareness with peaceful protests. Along the way the thugs and extremists took over and now the bad far outweighs the good. Most are ignorant about the actual stats and just act on their own anger. They started a movement that they couldn't control and now people are committing horrendous acts in their name and race relations are getting worse. The far left and supporters will act like it's just a few bad people but there is plenty of video evidence to prove that wrong. Unfortunately I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet.

Here is a great point and furthers my thoughts on the subject, a few bad apples bent on trouble regardless of race, look at the white lefties in spreading the hatred fanning the flames, That shows its all about "sticking it to the man"

To answer the question on why these groups gain traction is a slight combination of media (CNN and msnbc) and the left wing idiots (hillary and obama) when they meet up with blm and the mothers of dead criminals saying we have race problems in this country.

Used to like democrats until someone pointed out a lie Obama said at a Muslim mosque about blacks being killed by police more than whites and wanted to see if it was true.it was and then I got caught up in youtube until I found what the left wing does and I was a must say. How could I have been so blind and stupid to listen to what CNN and Democrats say. Smh

Right guys found this video and this is also a major problem and tied in a way to this because these people help groups like BLM get media attention. My flag the Union Jack means everything to me it is sacred its the flag my family have fought for over hundreds of years. If I see anyone desecrating the flag then there is going to be a fight and coming from a city with a huge IRA problem I have found myself in this situation before. Here in the video we have the dirty great unwashed desecrating the Stars and Stripes a flag carried into some of the greatest battles known to man, it was carried into the trenches of WW1 and WW2, It was carried into Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, many died under the flag protecting the freedoms of the people at home. Surely it the flag of one's country should be sacred in law on home soil, it should be protected the way religion is protected or the way civil liberties are protected it is the ultimate sign of America.

Archived