The Best of Ben Shapiro

fobar

• 1 year later...

one last chance?

How many things has he said that are complete junk to where he's down to his last chance?

I haven't followed much of what he's said other than a couple of things. People around here follow him like a god, so I'm curious. He's said some things that I agree with, but he goes out of his way to make other people feel like ****, which is what I have a problem with. 

He was supposed to speak at a college here last month but the board pulled the funding after it was already voted in because "tolerant" liberals started protesting. Censorship at its finest.

They aren't liberal by definition, it's that simple. It's getting tiresome, the constant lumping in of liberalism with the extreme left. 

• Like 1

I used to think it was liberals but now i think whiny f*****g snowflakes is probably a more apt description.

Fascist bastards or totalitarian f*****g ****s also works well too, lol.

pretty much... I consider a big difference between 'liberal' and 'leftist'.  

leftists and feminists make me want to kill myself.  

• Like 3

pretty much... I consider a big difference between 'liberal' and 'leftist'.  

leftists and feminists make me want to kill myself.

Lol trigger warning

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/professor-claims-the-love-portrayed-in-disney-princess-movies-is-sexual-harassment/news-story/5416ccc9178698cb297db5a6fef4da21

• Like 2

They aren't liberal by definition, it's that simple. It's getting tiresome, the constant lumping in of liberalism with the extreme left.

Happens all the time on the right too, there is a clear difference between having conservative or libertarian views and being a member of the alt right or a white supremacist.

Believe it or not people on the left refer to Shapiro in that sense all the time, also a couple weeks ago a college board member referred to Jordan Peterson as Hitler lol.

• Like 1

I'm giving this guy one last chance. Sam Harris just uploaded a podcast with him.

https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/112-the-intellectual-dark-web

Big fan of both guys, just listened to that last night actually. Think that has to be one of the best podcasts Sam has done. Both gentlemen seemed to a good time, shared a lot of laughs and have an extremely productive meaningful intellectual conversation. Weinstein wasn't bad at all either.

Still I think I would have to say that was probably the first time I've ever seen Ben lose a debate before. Granted he was out of his depth here in regards to religion which is Sam's specialty but still that was interesting.

I'm going to see Sam do a live podcast in town in a couple weeks actually, should be a lot of fun. Going to have to come up with a couple questions before hand

• Like 3

Happens all the time on the right too, there is a clear difference between having conservative or libertarian views and being a member of the alt right or a white supremacist.

Believe it or not people on the left refer to Shapiro in that sense all the time, also a couple weeks ago a college board member referred to Jordan Peterson as Hitler lol.

I'm more chill (mostly), with my conservative/Republican friends from back home than I am with the lefties. The conservatives that I'm close with all have a live and let live attitude, the lefties are brow beaters, still trying to make people feel guilty for not voting for Hillarity. 

I think a lot of what Peterson pushes is rather laughable. 

Edited by chons
  • Like 1

Big fan of both guys, just listened to that last night actually. Think that has to be one of the best podcasts Sam has done. Both gentlemen seemed to a good time, shared a lot of laughs and have an extremely productive meaningful intellectual conversation. Weinstein wasn't bad at all either.

Still I think I would have to say that was probably the first time I've ever seen Ben lose a debate before. Granted he was out of his depth here in regards to religion which is Sam's specialty but still that was interesting.

I'm going to see Sam do a live podcast in town in a couple weeks actually, should be a lot of fun. Going to have to come up with a couple questions before hand

I listened to about half of it so far, and I'm enjoying it. 

The only people I've seen Ben debate are morons on college campuses, which is kind of silly. Like I said, I really don't know much about the guy, the few things I did tune in on, I had no issue with, until I saw him on Rogan. It's not about differing opinions, it's about going out of your way to be a **** that I don't really have time for. 

I'd love to see Sam live.