Who Are Your Current Favorite Fighters?

I like Rockhold I think he is ridiculously legit. Also Anderson Silva because I grew up watching him and the reason I watch this, goat. This is why I have no time for Bisping. 

I like McGregor, probably not as much as yourself! But for what he's done, his performances and the fact he's Irish I back him all the way.

Favourite womens fighters are JJ because she's an absolute beast and also Jojo Calderwood, again the Brit/European support. 

I like Rockhold I think he is ridiculously legit. Also Anderson Silva because I grew up watching him and the reason I watch this, goat. This is why I have no time for Bisping. 

I like McGregor, probably not as much as yourself! But for what he's done, his performances and the fact he's Irish I back him all the way.

Favourite womens fighters are JJ because she's an absolute beast and also Jojo Calderwood, again the Brit/European support. 

hahahahahaha

He Didn't Really CONTROLL HIM UNTil THAT kick

A kick that Weidman threw and was caught. No one was at a advantage/disadvantage from that kick it was them both 100% on the floor and Rockhold took his chance. Its like not Weidman was stunned and the only reason Rockhold 'controlled' him was because of that, it happened and Wedman got the sh*t beat out of him. 

flyweight - cejudo

bantamweight - Dilldoshaw, Faber, Caraway (for Troll values)

FW - King Conor, Jose Aldo, Cub, lil Heathen, Blessed Holloway

LW - Khabib, Nate Diaz, Cowboy, Showtime, Michael Johnson

WW - Robbie, Wonderboy, Bigg Rigg (for Troll values)

MW - WeidGod, Jacare, Yoel, Silva, Hendo

LW - DC, Rumble, Jon Jones, Bader (for Troll values), OSP

HW - Brockle Snar, Junior, Polar Bear, Barnett, Big Country (for Troll values)

Wimmen - Ronda, Joanna, Carla (I like her), Thug Rose, Tecia, Karolina, Karate Hottie, PaigePage, Claudia, Miesha, Schlevenko, Julianna Pena, Cat Zingano, Rocky Pennington, Bethe Correia (for Troll Values)

All these people are must watch t.v. IMHO.   Also I just joined the Mike Perry bandwagon

Archived