STIPE GONNA PUT OVEREEM TO SLEEPAY!

SouperDoug

It's still amazing that the man who couldn't dodge Ben Rothwell or Figboot Silva's punches ended up knocking out Junior dos Santos.

IMO JDS had a stupid game plan. He was trying to pick his shots and out strike overeem. Who is a K1 level striker. You got to respect that. JDS should have stepped in the pocket, overwhelmed overeem with hard shots, combinations of 2-3, 3-4 and stepped out. When you landed the shot that you see overeem crunch or slight hurt. Then swarm in. JDS can finish, we all know that. He has a alot better chin then Overeem, on top. But when your pissing about with a heavyweight k1 level striker, its matter of time before he reads your movement and the big one lands.

It's still amazing that the man who couldn't dodge Ben Rothwell or Figboot Silva's punches ended up knocking out Junior dos Santos.

I know you follow the sport but you have to remember one thing.  Reem is a very good fighter but in the past when he gets hit, his pride and warrior attitude gets the best of him and he continues to walk forward thinking he can overcome the hits.  The new and improved Reem will not do this anymore. 

Inconsistency has always plagued Overeem, One fight he can look destructive, next fight he gets punched around like a dummy, It will all depend on which one turns up. I for one would never bet hard on Overeem even though I believe he wins easy if at 100% because getting him 100% is a 50/50 bet

USADA Overeem is the real deal.  he aint losing anytime soon

The whole thing is, Reem has the tendency to get knocked the **** out.  He hasn't been knocked the **** out in a long time, therefore he's due to get knocked the **** out.  He was supposed to get knocked the **** out last time, but he made it through and doubled his odds of getting knocked the **** out this time.

People who have knocked Reem the **** out:

Polar Bear Ben Rothwell

Travis Browne (LOL)

Bigfoot Silva (LOL)

(Failed drug test after Bigfoot fight, lost the fight demonstrably on Steroids)

Sergei Kharitonov 

Shogun Rua

Ricardo Arona

Little Nog (LOL)

Shogun Rua (AGAIN)

Chuck Liddell (Honorable knockout)

Bobby Hoffman

Badr Hari (Kickboxing Knockout)

Glaube Feitosa (Kickboxing walkaway punck knockout)

Bernard Parris (His corner threw in the towel because he was getting murdered)

Those are just the people that have actually knocked him out.  He's lost many more.  There's even documentation of him getting knocked out in training.  Since he hasn't been knocked out in 4 fights, it's almost impossible for him NOT to get knocked out against Stipe.  

The whole thing is, Reem has the tendency to get knocked the **** out. He hasn't been knocked the **** out in a long time, therefore he's due to get knocked the **** out. He was supposed to get knocked the **** out last time, but he made it through and doubled his odds of getting knocked the **** out this time.

Polar Bear Ben Rothwell

Travis Browne (LOL)

Bigfoot Silva (LOL)

Sergei Kharitonov

Shogun Rua

Ricardo Arona

Little Nog (LOL)

Shogun Rua (AGAIN)

Bobby Hoffman

Those are just the people that have actually knocked him out. He's lost many more. There's even documentation of him getting knocked out in training. Since he hasn't been knocked out in 4 fights, it's almost impossible for him NOT to get knocked out against Stipe.

I was confused at first but then I saw the same episode of ancient aliens

• 2 weeks later...

The whole thing is, Reem has the tendency to get knocked the **** out.  He hasn't been knocked the **** out in a long time, therefore he's due to get knocked the **** out.  He was supposed to get knocked the **** out last time, but he made it through and doubled his odds of getting knocked the **** out this time.

Stipe Miocic

Polar Bear Ben Rothwell

Travis Browne (LOL)

Bigfoot Silva (LOL)

Sergei Kharitonov 

Shogun Rua

Ricardo Arona

Little Nog (LOL)

Shogun Rua (AGAIN)

Bobby Hoffman

Those are just the people that have actually knocked him out.  He's lost many more.  There's even documentation of him getting knocked out in training.  Since he hasn't been knocked out in 4 fights, it's almost impossible for him NOT to get knocked out against Stipe.  

I will literally bet Cashfl0w's private goddamn jet on Stipe.  Pilot included... I might as well throw my yacht in the bidding as well.

Horsemeat has 25 minutes to run... 25 minutes to hide that battle worn chin.

We KNOW what happens inside 2 rounds.

I was being generous because I KNEW Horsemeat would run for dear life.

Ask King Carn.  I told him maybe a day ago that idiot would be running.

Archived