Rumour : Whittaker vs Weidman @ UFC 205

OzPride

If 43.6% Weidman enters the cage the fight won't go the distance.

Most likely only 13.7% on the night. He'll be his dads boy either way so it's all good.

Agreed I think the top 5 in the MW picture are levels above everyone else in the division levels that they cannot catch up too. Strangely the one guy in the top 5 that I do think is there to be beaten by those ranked 6-10 is the champion

I hope this is true.  With Jacare, Rockhold, Souza, Weidman and apparently Hendo all having claims to the title shot there would be a lot of inactivity if they all just sat around in line.  Give 'em all a fight and give the most impressive the next shot.  MW is a very competitive division so let's get some matches made

I was hoping for Rob to be hosting Roidmero in Melbourne at the fight night card in November I've just booked flights for but it seems to be the other way. Bittersweet really, he really deserves to headline a home card but a chance to beat a former champ in his home town is a massive opportunity.

On that, people are seriously underestimating him here. He has the best TDD in the division currently and is young and fast with serious KO power and Weidman if anything seems to be slowing down.

This rumour was posted on here before, maybe before announcing the Aus card. In my opinion this was an option for Weidman but instead they've gone for the tourney idea to get a #1contender/new champion. Whittaker will probably fight in Aus. Unless they are putting him in the tourney because Rockhold doesn't like the idea of it but if thats the case i thought it would be Weidman/Romero/Jacare/Silva and Whittaker still fight on the Aus card. 

Really weird fight, not impressed. Was very much looking forward to and hoping for the rockhold rematch. Whittaker is no joke at all with speed and boxing but Weidman should make quick work of him, I see either a suplex to gnp KO or another standing guillotine win for The Great One.

its why he has always ducked Michael m8

Oh lorddddddddd don't get even get me started dude.

We all remember how badly Michael was calling out Chris BEFORE he had the a chance in hell of getting that fight , then the very NIGHT that he won the belt he immediately gave every excuse in the book from that point forward as to why he refuses to fight the chris. That would be by FAR the easiest fight of Weidman's career. Even more so than the Munoz win were he actually killed him dead then woke him back up with punches

Oh lorddddddddd don't get even get me started dude.

We all remember how badly Michael was calling out Chris BEFORE he had the a chance in hell of getting that fight , then the very NIGHT that he won the belt he immediately gave every excuse in the book from that point forward as to why he refuses to fight the chris. That would be by FAR the easiest fight of Weidman's career. Even more so than the Munoz win were he actually killed him dead then woke him back up with punches

drink piss 

Archived