McGregor vs GSP UFC 205 is reportally confirmed [RUMOUR]

WhyatEarp

This news is 1005 click bait fake but if it did do the MMA math, Conor lost to Nate Diaz and then stole a decision from him after nearly being finished again, GSP beat up Nates big brother on route to a 50-45 decision, Or do the logical math GSP is top 3 best ever to enter the octagon, Coor is some Irish dude who talks **** and gets paid big for it, he has one win over a champion, never defended a title and has only 5 wins over top ten opponents andwins over top 5 opponents Aldo and Mendes and Mendes was on 11 days notice.

I guess Dana really is fed up with Conor and has decided to finish him as a relevant fighter

Conor makes him tap to strikes in the first exchange.  Hell... he might just knock him CLEAN OUT.

GSP has fought bigger hitters than Conor and survived, GSP would absolutely manhandle McGregor. Think about the Mendes fight wee Chad was taking him down at will and holding him before gassing. GSP is far bigger and far better technically with his TD

This news is 1005 click bait fake but if it did do the MMA math, Conor lost to Nate Diaz and then stole a decision from him after nearly being finished again, GSP beat up Nates big brother on route to a 50-45 decision, Or do the logical math GSP is top 3 best ever to enter the octagon, Coor is some Irish dude who talks **** and gets paid big for it, he has one win over a champion, never defended a title and has only 5 wins over top ten opponents andwins over top 5 opponents Aldo and Mendes and Mendes was on 11 days notice.

I guess Dana really is fed up with Conor and has decided to finish him as a relevant fighter

MMA math just don't work

TUkh9c9.png

And me I tought I would be watching Gsp vs diaz at 206 damn im rustled

You'll still be getting fed that crap.

GSP became part of the USADA program on August 10th. You have to be in the program for four months, and he's not taking a waiver. So there's no chance he fights in November. OP is dumb.

brutal for canada if this was actually true, they wouldn't even be able to see their golden boy at 206 on their home turf lol 

pretty sure mcgregor is out for another 5 months though so this aint gonna happen I don't think. 

GSP packed 55,000 people into the Rogers Centre for UFC 129. There's no chance in hell that they have his return anywhere but there.

Again, OP is dumb.

GSP packed 55,000 people into the Rogers Centre for UFC 129. There's no chance in hell that they have his return anywhere but there.

You sure haven't been paying attention to the kinds of PPVs Canada has been getting the last few years, have you?

You sure haven't been paying attention to the kinds of PPVs Canada has been getting the last few years, have you?

I was in attendance at the best one you've had in three years. lol.. And Mighty Mouse was the main event. (Sorry Pat)

I just feel like they know GSP is their meal ticket above the border. The fandom in Canada died when he left. It'll revive itself when he comes back. Especially if it's a free win against a can like Nick Diaz.

I think there's a chance GSP returns in Canada (though zero chance they would even consider a GSP/McGregor fight in Canada), but I think there's also a good chance they hold off his return for a Vegas show.

If he does return up here though, I bet we get his fight, and then little else, because they'll expect him to sell PPVs/Tickets on his own.

I was at that show too. It was not worth the 14 hours I spent in the car that weekend.

You do remember Rampage AND Bisping AND Mighty Mouse AND Randa Markos AND Thomas Almeida AND Fabio Maldonado AND CB Dolloway AND Patrick Cote were on that card, right?

Try not to offend half the forum, McMod.

I was in attendance at the best one you've had in three years. lol.. And Mighty Mouse was the main event. (Sorry Pat)

I just feel like they know GSP is their meal ticket above the border. The fandom in Canada died when he left. It'll revive itself when he comes back. Especially if it's a free win against a can like Nick Diaz.

I was at 186 live it was my first live event and let me tell u that canadian fans (or just quebeckers)are uneducated casuals

Maybe GSP can come down to 155

He is the goat wcc ya know

GSP was always a medium to smallish welterweight

the whole "Gsp is a natural middleweight" was always a complete joke lol

Even if GSP came to 155 he shouldn't be fighting Conor ffs, Conor needs a title fight regardless if its at 145 or 155 (I'm personally hoping its Aldo)

GSP was always a medium or smallish welterweight

the whole "Gsp is a natural middleweight" was always a complete joke lol

Even if GSP came to 155 he shouldn't be fighting Conor ffs, Conor needs a title fight regardless if its at 145 or 155 (I'm personally hoping its Aldo)

Seriously though, anyone with a brain knows this isn't happening

It's easily one of the biggest money fights the UFC could do right now, so while I don't think it will be either guy's next fight, I think it's absolutely possible that it could happen.

I suspected this is a fight that all parties involved would be tempted to make as soon as I heard about GSP coming back. I don't know when, but I do suspect it will happen. The money is just too good. It may depend on how serious GSP is about contending for the WW title verses making money.

It's easily one of the biggest money fights the UFC could do right now, so while I don't think it will be either guy's next fight, I think it's absolutely possible that it could happen.

I'm sure you could get a lot more money fights out of GSP and Mcgregor instead of just matching up against eachother. Now is not the time for this fight.

Do Mcgregor vs Eddie or Aldo and GSP vs Nick or Woodley, then see if GSP wants to drop to 155

The greatest Welterweight of all time fighting the 145 pound champ that hasn't defended his belt and barely squeaked by Nate doesn't make sense

I'd buy it but I could be a lot happier.

The greatest Welterweight of all time fighting the 145 pound champ that hasn't defended his belt and barely squeaked by Nate doesn't make sense

I don't disagree, but since when has the UFC cared about fights that make sense?

Their concern is fights that make money.

GSP will absolutely ragdoll Conor McGregor, How on earth does Conor think he can keep GSP off him even though he hasn't fought for years? GSP takes the clownboy down and keeps him down whilst drilling him with elbows and punches

This fight will be reminiscent of GSP vs Hardy. 

Archived