Diaz: ‘Conor’s team’s not stupid… They don’t want a 3rd fight’

fobar

“I don’t know. Do you remember last time they rushed to his house the next morning and said he was all obsessed or whatever? I was pretty crazy about it for a couple of days, but it’s whatever to me, you know? I won that fight and I’m not jumping for joy already for round three. I think I beat him twice, so it’s 2-0 as far as I’m concerned. It might get made down the road, I don’t know.”

“I believe they know too, because he’s got a smart coach on his hands. Him and his coach know what happened in the fight and they’re not stupid, so I think they are going to do what they can to return to his division and get onto a new stage.”

bGbZcBQ.gif

No such thing if he decide to fight anybody in the Top 5 at least.

I meant no risk as far as his stature and championship are concerned. 

When he loses, they'll downplay the loss as a matter of size and give him a rematch anyway.

Meanwhile, there's about 5 FW's who could beat him waiting in line for a shot.

Conor could only realistically hope to catch one of the top 3 Lightweights quickly because RDA, Alvarez and Khabib would absolutely manhandle him ,they would take him down with ease they would transition anywhere they wanted, In fact if they wanted to go North south they could teabag him and there is nothing he could do. then there is Ferguson he may very well just knock him out. Diaz would still beat him at Lightweight as that is were Diaz is best and Cowboy would batter him.

Get him back to FW were Aldo is waiting patiently on his redemption

Archived