Pettis And Holloway Take To Twitter, Agree To Fight

fobar

Great fight but the fight in which Holloway is found out, The guy is not great in any facet he is just good all round but vs Pettis he will be stuck on the feet with the superior striker and will lose a decision. Pettis gets a lot of hate from fans but the dude is 2 fights from being only the 3rd 2 weight champion in UFC history and has more chance of doing it than Conor does.

Pettis via Decision

Great fight but the fight in which Holloway is found out, The guy is not great in any facet he is just good all round but vs Pettis he will be stuck on the feet with the superior striker and will lose a decision. Pettis gets a lot of hate from fans but the dude is 2 fights from being only the 3rd 2 weight champion in UFC history and has more chance of doing it than Conor does.

Pettis via Decision

this

but the thing with pettis is his boxing

and he probably lost his fight with barboza for his lack of motivation

pettis champ by 2018

Pettis via Decision

Just bet myself a couple of quid that you would mention Conor in a thread about Pettis and Holloway.

Result.

I don't think Pettis does get a lot of hate from fans though, it's more an attempt to wind Cash up.  I think most people like his fighting style.  I can't pick a winner here though.  Prior to the Barboza fight I'd have said Blessed all day, but the old Pettis definitely returned in that fight.

Will be a great fight whatever.

Will be even better if Holloway does his line-drawing move as soon as the fight starts.

If Anthony agreed to throw down after the line is drawn by Max he would get KTFO in the punching exchange.

If he runs away and throws body kicks like he usually does he still gets busted up and possibly finished.

Pettis via Decision

C'mon, people call Pettis no hands for a reason. His punches looked no stronger against a 145er than they did against the 155ers. So it's kind of hard to seriously talk about his "superior striking". His kicks are something every fighter has to be wary of and his submission game is pretty slick, but without hands his striking is really missing an important facet.

honestly it should have been holloway vs edgar for the interim belt

would suck if conor ****ed off to lightweight because he can't get excited to fight jose

Honestly no it shouldn't dummy.

Frankie gets an immediate rematch after losing his title and Aldo doesn't even get a chance at an interim?

The Aldo disrespect is ridiculous. Frankie is inferior to him and never deserved the shot over Aldo OR Holloway.

Honestly no it shouldn't dummy.

Frankie gets an immediate rematch after losing his title and Aldo doesn't even get a chance at an interim?

The Aldo disrespect is ridiculous. Frankie is inferior to him and never deserved the shot over Aldo OR Holloway.

I misread this for a moment and thought you were saying that Frankie should have got the shot instead of Aldo.

It was a worrying moment.

Should indeed have been Aldo v Holloway for the interim.

Archived