North American weather

Bubba_Sparks

The Sparks family are heading across the Atlantic in the middle of September for a couple of weeks.

Starting off with a couple of days in NYC, we're then driving down to Nashville for a few days before swinging back to Kentucky.  After a few days there we're legging it up to Ottawa for a couple of days before chilling out in Vermont and then heading back home.

Question is...what sort of weather should I expect?  I frequently see people complaining about it being mega-hot, will it still be warm that time of year?

Thank you in advance to my American cousins.

You certainly picked some odd places. Kentucky? lol

Where I'm at, it's supposed to be 90 degrees in a couple days. That's 32C. As far as weather forecasts, it could be a high of 60 in a couple weeks to a month, or it could still be highs in the 80s. The weather here is ridiculous.

Lol, thanks - It's mainly visiting friends, who happen to live in these curious places.

You are going to a lot of places and the temperatures will vary between them.  This website has a historical record that you can search temperatures by date and location for a long period of time.  It might help you to get a range of what you will be encountering in your travels.

https://www.wunderground.com/history

Either way, enjoy your trip.

edit: fixed link

Bubba already sold wolf tickets once in regards to coming to America

mods close this thread

Photographic evidence will be provided on request.

Btw way, someone mentioned hillbillies; was talking to the missus about the itinerererary for the trip and it seems she's booked us in to stay with the Amish for a couple of nights.  Better start applying some fertiliser to my beard.

I assume they will be a lot like this, I'm slightly nervous....

wyatt-family1-2050151.jpg

Photographic evidence will be provided on request.

Btw way, someone mentioned hillbillies; was talking to the missus about the itinerererary for the trip and it seems she's booked us in to stay with the Amish for a couple of nights.  Better start applying some fertiliser to my beard.

I assume they will be a lot like this, I'm slightly nervous....

wyatt-family1-2050151.jpg

Is that you on the right?

Archived