Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Edgar thinking about dropping to 135 lbs

Joanna would knock his pillow fisted **** clean out.

Good point, Edgar's I-try-so-hard-to-seem-peppy routine would not be effective on JSquared

• Like 4

I think Patsters theory is coming true.

Lost twice to Benson drops to FW

Lost twice to Aldo drops to BW

Loses twice to Cruz drops to FLW

Mighty Mouse finishes his career

• Like 8

I would doubt his ability to get down to 135 and be fight healthy at 34 years old, Plus there is the fact many will claim he has been chased from the division by Jose Aldo after losing twice to the Former (Soon to be current) Champion

Sad to see how bad his stock has fallen after the 2nd aldo fight. Still am shocked how badly he was outclassed from bell to bell

• Like 1

Sad to see how bad his stock has fallen after the 2nd aldo fight. Still am shocked how badly he was outclassed from bell to bell

I really am too.. I really thought it was going to play out the differently.. but goes to show how good Aldo really is
  • Like 2

I really am too.. I really thought it was going to play out the differently.. but goes to show how good Aldo really is

Aldo ran for 5 rounds while landing some counter punches.  That fight was horrible because of him.

I actually think 135 is where he belongs. I love Frankie. But Dom's movement is on another level. If Frankie could slow him down with his wrestling, maybe he could grind it out. Basically what Cruz did to Mighty Mouse. Either way, it's not like the FW title will be defended soon. Conor could hold on to that belt for 3 years before they finally strip him. Alvarez is his training partner so 155 doesn't make sense either. If he wants another title, 135 is his best shot.

• Like 2

I think Patsters theory is coming true.

Lost twice to Benson drops to FW

Lost twice to Aldo drops to BW

Loses twice to Cruz drops to FLW

Mighty Mouse finishes his career

• Like 1

He wouldn't just get pieced up, he'd get KO'd

He'd get pieced up the first fight and get knocked out in the rematch. 

• Like 1

he should become a woman and go for 115

It would be worth it just to rustle Meathead.

If Frankie does drop to 135 he'll lose his speed advantage. I think he was better off at 155. He never really got manhandled there. I'm not so sure dropping division is a guarantee of improved results.

• Like 1

he should move up to 170, he had the most success at 155 and he had the least success at 145. Moving up in weight should surely increase his success.

• Like 2

he should move up to 170, he had the most success at 155 and he had the least success at 145. Moving up in weight should surely increase his success.

He this is the answer 

Frankie's faced guys that would murder Cruz. Cruz might have slightly better movement but Frankie has every other advantage

I think Cruz would dance around him like a ballerina picking him apart nn_10nmo_ballerina_120228.video-260x195.

• Like 1

I think Cruz would dance around him like a ballerina picking him apart nn_10nmo_ballerina_120228.video-260x195.

Cruz could barely do that to dillashaw. Frankie has great movement too he's just so much more physically imposing than the 35ers

• Like 1

Cruz could barely do that to dillashaw. Frankie has great movement too he's just so much more physically imposing than the 35ers

Frankie wouldn't be fast enough to catch Cruz