What does the Countdown tell us????

Kable

Coundown is just something UFC PR uses to make the casuals exciting about an upcoming card.

Hardcore fans like you shouldnt even watch that to know all the things you mention .. Yes Werdum overlooked Stipe, Browne is a lame can, etc.

I would say i only really watched it too fill time before work.

The countdowns make you more familiar with the fighters.  It makes them relatable seeing them going about their daily lives, laughing, joking, training, etc. It adds interest, not many people will tube in if they don't care about the fighter our fighters fighting.

Always an excuse when a UFC champion loses their belt. Well maybe if you wasn't playing around with silly faces and planning a huge homecoming instead of preparing properly for a title fight then maybe you could still be champion.

Distractions and such is what all champs go thru since the beginning of competition. It what makes the greatest great and a transitional champion just that.

Also i don't think anyone in Cleveland cares about Stipe Miocic being a UFC champion. All the care about is the Cleveland Cavaliers and Lebron James ending the drought.

I would even say the Cleveland Indians current baseball push is more important to city then he is.

Pretty laughable when he basically claims to being the first to do it which is kinda true but America as a whole don't give UFC enough rep to recognize that as an important Championship.

Always an excuse when a UFC champion loses their belt. Well maybe if you wasn't playing around with silly faces and planning a huge homecoming instead of preparing properly for a title fight then maybe you could still be champion.

Distractions and such is what all champs go thru since the beginning of competition. It what makes the greatest great and a transitional champion just that.

Also i don't think anyone in Cleveland cares about Stipe Miocic being a UFC champion. All the care about is the Cleveland Cavaliers and Lebron James ending the drought.

I would even say the Cleveland Indians current baseball push is more important to city then he is.

Pretty laughable when he basically claims to being the first to do it which is kinda true but America as a whole don't give UFC enough rep to recognize that as an important Championship.

Im still confused whether Werdum overlooked Stipe or if he believed too much on his own hype. The way he chased Stipe acting like he was going to just KO Stipe was at least laughable tho.

The guys he faced BEFORE fighting Stipe were cans/bums.

Hunt is a beast and he was very close to KO Werdum on that fight imo and Cain was clearly out of shape, coming off from a long lay off and altitude didnt help either.

Werdum is a good fighter, yes he is alright but not that good as he thought he was! 

Archived