A Monster Weekend

NangaParbatWinter16

Sometimes in life I feel blessed and this weekend is one of those times, Friday Night will be a quiet one just a game of 5 a side with the lads and a few beers but Saturday will head out to the home of our Rivals for the Old Firm Derby Rangers vs The Septic mob Celtic, a few beers after in Bridgeton before heading to Glasgow Airport for a quick flight to London and the Kell Brook vs Triple G fight, then its back to the hotel for Overeem vs Miocic, 

Most of our lives we exist by working sleeping working sleeping but on the odd occasion we actually get to live and this weekend will be immense, Anyone going to the boxing or even the UFC 203 event? Anyone got a big match they are going to this weekend in the football, NFL, NHL, NBA, NBL etc?

Sounds like a great weekend! Bet the bankroll on GGG!

Should be a great weekend bro but you know what these huge nights are like they are a let down most of the time, I will be having a small bet and it will be on Brook to win by Decision. I just think Brook is heavily underrated because of the supposed size differential but Brook has been heavier at all the weigh in phases. I think Kell will have to fight through adversity a few times but will get there in the end. Knowing my luck though GGG, Celtic and Miocic will all win and Joanna will likely lose too  :(

Nice one mate, sounds like an action-packed weekend.  I fancy Brook for the upset btw way - the size difference will not be such a big deal.

I'm also looking forward to the weekend; flying to Germany to climb the highest mountain (Zugspitze) with some mates.  It's pretty much like walking up Ben Nevis twice, so not really a challenge, but will be cool to hang out with them all and enjoy a bit of nature.

Nice one mate, sounds like an action-packed weekend.  I fancy Brook for the upset btw way - the size difference will not be such a big deal.

I'm also looking forward to the weekend; flying to Germany to climb the highest mountain (Zugspitze) with some mates.  It's pretty much like walking up Ben Nevis twice, so not really a challenge, but will be cool to hang out with them all and enjoy a bit of nature.

It may not be a biggest mountain if I remember right it is around 10000ft but it sure is LIVING!! Sitting on your **** watching football scores coming in is existing, climbing mountains in a foreign country with mates is living so Fair Play to you

I wish I was going to UFC 203. I really don't have an excuse why I'm not. It's only seven hours away. 

I wish more that I was going to the Brook/GGG fight. I'm pretty jelly right now.

Jump on a flight bro go on Live this weekend, UFC 203 could be an awesome experience and we should all experience as much as we could as quick as we can.

I wish I was going to UFC 203. I really don't have an excuse why I'm not. It's only seven hours away. 

I wish more that I was going to the Brook/GGG fight. I'm pretty jelly right now.

Mind you thinking about it I am travelling from Scotland to the Bottom of England and it only takes 1 hour 15 minutes, you need to travel much further and the tickets are more than likely far more expensive than the £90 return I have paid from Glasgow to London. It is a shame in America the distances and cost make it near impossible to travel to events on a regular basis

Jump on a flight bro go on Live this weekend, UFC 203 could be an awesome experience and we should all experience as much as we could as quick as we can.

I missed the boat a couple weekends ago. One of the forum GOATs flew from North Carolina to Vancouver for the fights. Wanted me to go. I should've gone, but I passed. 

Same thing happening this weekend. I know somebody going to 203. Asked me to go. But I bought tickets this week to a few different games in Florida while I'm down there towards the end of November, and early December. Spent a ton of money on that, so I gotta pass.  :(

I missed the boat a couple weekends ago. One of the forum GOATs flew from North Carolina to Vancouver for the fights. Wanted me to go. I should've gone, but I passed. 

Same thing happening this weekend. I know somebody going to 203. Asked me to go. But I bought tickets this week to a few different games in Florida while I'm down there towards the end of November, and early December. Spent a ton of money on that, so I gotta pass.  :(

It certainly is expensive to go anywhere these days, When I factor in tickets, travel, hotel, food drink and my bets for the weekend I will be approaching 2 grand which is way way too much for one weekends entertainment. I simply will not be doing much over the next few weeks to make up for the splurge

Sometimes in life I feel blessed and this weekend is one of those times, Friday Night will be a quiet one just a game of 5 a side with the lads and a few beers but Saturday will head out to the home of our Rivals for the Old Firm Derby Rangers vs The Septic mob Celtic, a few beers after in Bridgeton before heading to Glasgow Airport for a quick flight to London and the Kell Brook vs Triple G fight, then its back to the hotel for Overeem vs Miocic, 

Most of our lives we exist by working sleeping working sleeping but on the odd occasion we actually get to live and this weekend will be immense, Anyone going to the boxing or even the UFC 203 event? Anyone got a big match they are going to this weekend in the football, NFL, NHL, NBA, NBL etc?

Nothing better than the week before a holiday or action packed weekend. Your w/e coming up sounds like a good one!

I'll be flying from UAE to catch ufc 204 next month to see my fav fighter (the one, the only BisGoat) - really pissed off I don't have enough holiday time left to stay for at least a week though because my favorite NFL team (colts) are playing in London a week later and my fav football team (MUFC) don't have a game on the same weekend either! Coulda been a killer week!

These days I tend to base my holiday time around sports events that I want to go to like i did for 200.

Nothing better than the week before a holiday or action packed weekend. Your w/e coming up sounds like a good one!

I'll be flying from UAE to catch ufc 204 next month to see my fav fighter (the one, the only BisGoat) - really pissed off I don't have enough holiday time left to stay for at least a week though because my favorite NFL team (colts) are playing in London a week later and my fav football team (MUFC) don't have a game on the same weekend either! Coulda been a killer week!

These days I tend to base my holiday time around sports events that I want to go to like i did for 200.

For the record, your favourite fighter is awesome.

Your favourite football team sucks though.

You sound like you are living the life yourself, UFC 204 will be brilliant there are 8 of us heading down from Glasgow for the Saturday and Sunday leaving after the morning in Blackpool but flying in from Dubai is dedication. Old Trafford is getting used for the Super League Final on the weekend of the 204 event if you are interested in that but none of us like the sport and its £77 a ticket

Archived