204 fight club?

Beerwolf83

I don't wanna miss out on good tickets for Bisping v Hendo,I wanna know how many tickets can I purchase on pre sale with a fight club membership?? I'm after 6?? Also what if I purchase fight club and still miss out on the tickets?? I've then wasted my money!! I expect it will sell out fast! Any help would be great Thanks

I don't wanna miss out on good tickets for Bisping v Hendo,I wanna know how many tickets can I purchase on pre sale with a fight club membership?? I'm after 6?? Also what if I purchase fight club and still miss out on the tickets?? I've then wasted my money!! I expect it will sell out fast! Any help would be great Thanks

If you have the money you are gonna be able to get the tickets missing out is only an option if you cannot afford the tickets. You will get the tickets on the normal ticket sites, there will be tickets getting sold outside the stadium as well. Unfortunately the UFC is still not at the level were tickets are sold out that fast in the UK

If you have the money you are gonna be able to get the tickets missing out is only an option if you cannot afford the tickets. You will get the tickets on the normal ticket sites, there will be tickets getting sold outside the stadium as well. Unfortunately the UFC is still not at the level were tickets are sold out that fast in the UK

Normally I'd agree with you, but with this being the first PPV in the UK in years, and Bisping defending the title in his home country, I could see this being a big seller.

Thanks for the help,if it's 6 tickets I'm happy to get the membership! I think 204 will sell out fast,although the 3am start to the main card has put a lot of people off! Remember when Bisping v Mousassi tickets went on sale that fight sold out the o2 in London in 27 minutes without a stellar card!

Archived