If GSP Comes Back Should IDYB Be Allowed To Come Back?

IDYB <3 GSP  

30 members have voted

1. 1. If GSP comes back should IDYB be allowed back?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just undo all the bans and have it like in 'the dark knight' when all of the asylum doors fly open and some colorful characters pop out.

That happened like two years ago when we moved to a different forum software (the one we're using now). None of the bans carried forward, so all of the accounts were unbanned. Most of them had no idea though, so it was mostly uneventful.

Now, with the current forum software, we don't have the option to undo permanent bans, so once someone gets banned permanently, there's nothing we can do.

Yes, you are correct. We could do that. We have that ability.

But no.

Just to be absolutely clear here, you're the guy that allowed softcore erotic pics on the temporary forum we had after they were planning to shut this one down, that was you right? You telling me that cake pic was so off the charts offense you felt the need to kill him off, or was that just the stick you needed to beat him with?

Just to be absolutely clear here, you're the guy that allowed softcore erotic pics on the temporary forum we had after they were planning to shut this one down, that was you right? You telling me that cake pic was so off the charts offense you felt the need to kill him off, or was that just the stick you needed to beat him with?

1) Yes, I agreed to allow that in the other forum. I allowed a number of things there that I remove here, because I have wildly different standards for a small forum that is just for us versus the forum for a large, international company that is linked directly from the home page of their website.

2) It was the last straw (we had already been talking about him being on thin ice a few days before he did that) more so than him getting banned for one thing.

McMod dosent pick the rules for this forum, but his own forum that he opened he can do as he pleases

plus, IDYB had like 1 trillion final warnings i believe :P

McMod dosent pick the rules for this forum, but his own forum that he opened he can do as he pleases

Even if I was allowed complete control of the rules here, the rules I'd make would be quite different for a company forum compared to the private one (where my rules were basically just no hardcore ****, no slurs, and no links to illegal material... Speaking of changes I'd make here, I see no reason for p o r n to be a censored word).

Even if I was allowed complete control of the rules here, the rules I'd make would be quite different for a company forum compared to the private one (where my rules were basically just no hardcore ****, no slurs, and no links to illegal material... Speaking of changes I'd make here, I see no reason for p o r n to be a censored word).

Reported for avoiding the swear filter.

Archived