Pastor Fails Miserably When Interviewed By Court About How He Spends The Ministry's Funds!

fobar

Only watched the first three minutes, but apart from getting a $3M asset mixed up with a liability and spending $6k a month on Louis Vutton clothes, i don't see the issue?  Ministering God's word is sweaty business!!

Jk aside, people like this make me sick and gives us decent Christians a bad name :(

Only watched the first three minutes, but apart from getting a $3M asset mixed up with a liability and spending $6k a month on Louis Vutton clothes, i don't see the issue?  Ministering God's word is sweaty business!!

Jk aside, people like this make me sick and gives us decent Christians a bad name :(

Father Ted had the best line, 'That money was just resting in my account' :P

Who said you were decent m8!?!

trollface_tiny.jpg

This guy is hilarious needs Louis Vuitton to preach 

those Gucci bets, they last a long time mother fudger.  you get whats you pay for

I'm preaching in a couple of weeks time.  Now I've seen the video, I'm gonna ask the church treasurer to stump up some cash for my Vuitton suits and Gucci belts - you can't wear cheap rubbish or you'll just sweat right through it (does the guy sweat acid or something??)

I'm preaching in a couple of weeks time.  Now I've seen the video, I'm gonna ask the church treasurer to stump up some cash for my Vuitton suits and Gucci belts - you can't wear cheap rubbish or you'll just sweat right through it (does the guy sweat acid or something??)

raise the game Son, you need that TV gig then Bentley's, Vuitton and Gucci with the $2.8mil retreat

when you make it, can i be your driver?

Archived