U.K. Pre sale help.

Liamwalsh69

Hi was wondering if any uk based fans can help me! I'm looking at joining the premium fight club for pre sale access. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with using these with events based in the U.S. How did you go about this? Did you set up a account on us Ticketmaster and get the tickets through there and how was the tickets delivered? Email or post? Any help will be grately appreciated!!

Hi was wondering if any uk based fans can help me! I'm looking at joining the premium fight club for pre sale access. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with using these with events based in the U.S. How did you go about this? Did you set up a account on us Ticketmaster and get the tickets through there and how was the tickets delivered? Email or post? Any help will be grately appreciated!!

You will need to join as an Ultimate or Elite fight club member. Tomorrow you'll go to ufcfightclub.com/presales and copy your unique code for pre-sale access starting at 10amBST. This pre-sale will last 24 hours. You may purchase a maximum of 6 tickets during the FC pre-sale. Tickets will be available on Ticketmaster AND Eventim. Here are the links: 

Eventim: http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=evdetailb&key=1728798$8622451&affiliate=M50

TM: http://po.st/4bPhIY

Seat maps are not available ahead of time. 

Price levels have been broken out here: http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/189088-ufc-204-fight-club-pre-sale/?do=findComment&comment=4346403

Hope this helps!

You will need to join as an Ultimate or Elite fight club member. Tomorrow you'll go to ufcfightclub.com/presales and copy your unique code for pre-sale access starting at 10amBST. This pre-sale will last 24 hours. You may purchase a maximum of 6 tickets during the FC pre-sale. Tickets will be available on Ticketmaster AND Eventim. Here are the links:

Eventim: http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=evdetailb&key=1728798$8622451&affiliate=M50

TM: http://po.st/4bPhIY

Seat maps are not available ahead of time.

Price levels have been broken out here: http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/189088-ufc-204-fight-club-pre-sale/?do=findComment&comment=4346403

Hope this helps!

Hi thank you so much for your help and quick reply. That help a bunch. I am also interested to know how I'd go about buying tickets for events in the us? As me and a friend have booked to stay in NYC for 205. Would I be able to buy tickets from TM US?

From the UK myself and have done 4 US events. 

You will have to create a Ticketmaster US account. I would recommend using a different email if possible as there used to be conflicts between having a UK and US account.  I would also recommend that you DON'T store credit card details on either site as this has caused issues before where it refused to let me buy on that card as it was registered to another account.

For Vegas, they refuse to send physical tickets, print-at-home is no longer an option so the only option was mobile ticketing.

This will likely be the same for NY. The only issue with this is that the tickets will not show up on the Ticketmaster app until you reach the US.  In Vegas you could change to will-call (box office) pickup for $2.50.

From the UK myself and have done 4 US events.

You will have to create a Ticketmaster US account. I would recommend using a different email if possible as there used to be conflicts between having a UK and US account. I would also recommend that you DON'T store credit card details on either site as this has caused issues before where it refused to let me buy on that card as it was registered to another account.

For Vegas, they refuse to send physical tickets, print-at-home is no longer an option so the only option was mobile ticketing.

This will likely be the same for NY. The only issue with this is that the tickets will not show up on the Ticketmaster app until you reach the US. In Vegas you could change to will-call (box office) pickup for $2.50.

Top man! All the information I was after mate! Thanks a lot! Just a quick couple of questions, did you use FC pre sale each time? And if so are the chances high of getting the tickets? Also with the will call does that option come up when your buying the tickets? As this would be my preferred option so just want to know where to look for it (if it is available @205). Thanks again for your help pal!!

I'm just guessing obviously as it's the first NY event but demand is expected to be unbelievably high. I expect to be able to get a ticket but i'm not sure where. The cheapest priceband is virtually impossible as there are only a handful usually. I expect it to be similar to Vegas McGregor prices so 350 ish for the 2nd cheapest band up to thousands for floor seats. You tend to see a few come up here near the event time anyway if you miss out.

I always use FightClub presale and your code doesn't change so don't give it out to people you don't trust.  When you first try, it will probably say no tickets are available. Keep trying, it's just the terrible Ticketmaster site can't handle the traffic.  The map won't work when they first go on sale, don't expect it to.

Will call is always available for Vegas straight away, sorry, I badly worded my last answer., i'd expect it at MSG too. Just bring the ID & creditcard you used to buy.

I'll be going too btw....can't wait. As long as Cowboy vs Lawler is on, It'll be worth it!!!

I'm just guessing obviously as it's the first NY event but demand is expected to be unbelievably high. I expect to be able to get a ticket but i'm not sure where. The cheapest priceband is virtually impossible as there are only a handful usually. I expect it to be similar to Vegas McGregor prices so 350 ish for the 2nd cheapest band up to thousands for floor seats. You tend to see a few come up here near the event time anyway if you miss out.

I always use FightClub presale and your code doesn't change so don't give it out to people you don't trust. When you first try, it will probably say no tickets are available. Keep trying, it's just the terrible Ticketmaster site can't handle the traffic. The map won't work when they first go on sale, don't expect it to.

Will call is always available for Vegas straight away, sorry, I badly worded my last answer., i'd expect it at MSG too. Just bring the ID & creditcard you used to buy.

I'll be going too btw....can't wait. As long as Cowboy vs Lawler is on, It'll be worth it!!!

Yea I exapect the demand to be mental but willing to pay 200-400 for a ticket, just trying to get as much info as possible as iv never traveled over for an event and I think I'd genuinely cry if I don't get one!!! Regards to will call that's good news then cheers mate. Thanks a lot for the advice I'll keep it in mind with the website it's always the way with TM regardless of us or uk!!

My god some fight that and iv got a feeling it won't even be main or co main!!!

You'll have to get in touch near the time mate and I owe you a beer or two over there man!!

Yea I exapect the demand to be mental but willing to pay 200-400 for a ticket, just trying to get as much info as possible as iv never traveled over for an event and I think I'd genuinely cry if I don't get one!!! Regards to will call that's good news then cheers mate. Thanks a lot for the advice I'll keep it in mind with the website it's always the way with TM regardless of us or uk!!

My god some fight that and iv got a feeling it won't even be main or co main!!!

You'll have to get in touch near the time mate and I owe you a beer or two over there man!!

Only time I was in MSG was about 8 years ago for Cotto vs Clottey, it was $8 a bottle. Must be more nowadays so I wont take you up on it! haha

Archived