Sign in to follow this  
Bezerker101

President of the Philippines calls Obama a "Son of a Wh*re"

This is why I love living in the Philippines for the last 10 years, Rodrigo Duterte was recently

elected president in a landslide victory & there was no amount of corruption (norm here) that

could compensate for the margin . Drug dealers/lords, rapists, murderers, terrorists, etc are

summarily executed either on the street or in the jail . Thousands of criminals surrender daily

rather than face Duterte law . He has single handidly cut the violent crime rate by 50% in 6

months and that's 50% more than any previous administration in the history of the Philippines -

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/06/rodrigo-duterte-calls-barack-obama-a-son-of-a-****-video

• Like 4

The thread title has nothing to do with what you wrote in the OP.

You also forgot to add that Obama subsequently canceled his trip there and Duterte then backtracked on the **** he was talking.

I'm sure his stats are legit.

Here's a stat: http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/139/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Philippines

The Son of a **** saw to it that the Philippines (if there really is such a place) got about $200 million worth of handouts in 2012.

I guess that isn't good enough.

Maybe we should give them what they actually deserve.

Edited by UFCCagerattler

Sanctioned murder of drug dealers and drug users is unbelievable.  

Those dudes have too much Jesus and too small of penises over there.  Too bad Mt Pinatubo didn't level the whole country.  

No offense intended towards Zerk tho

• Like 1

Duterte is all you need to know about Philippines and their Catholic belief's :P

Guy is like someone from the psych ward half the time

• Like 2

This dude is a nut.

Isn't he pissing off China?

It's the reverse, China is building man-made military islands in traditional Philippine fishing waters

Absence of due process, and summary executions in the street-- these are why you love living in the Fallopians?   Keep on Triumpin'.

Been to Chicago lately ?

The thread title has nothing to do with what you wrote in the OP.

You also forgot to add that Obama subsequently canceled his trip there and Duterte then backtracked on the **** he was talking.

That was Duterte's response to Obama dictating what would be discussed at the summit .

Obama was snubbed by 3 southeast Asian countries, .. stop watching MSNBC .

Good. Obamanation is a scumbag.

severe understatement ^

Sanctioned murder of drug dealers and drug users is unbelievable.  

Those dudes have too much Jesus and too small of penises over there.  Too bad Mt Pinatubo didn't level the whole country.  

No offense intended towards Zerk tho

No offense taken, .. Mexico, Colombia, & Burundi are amusement parks compared

to the real Philippines . Everyday is a different adventure for expats ....

Duterte is all you need to know about Philippines and their Catholic belief's :P

Guy is like someone from the psych ward half the time

It's still worth it .. ;) .. trust me -

• Like 4

It's the reverse, China is building man-made military islands in traditional Philippine fishing waters

Been to Chicago lately ?

That was Duterte's response to Obama dictating what would be discussed at the summit .

Obama was snubbed by 3 southeast Asian countries, .. stop watching MSNBC .

severe understatement ^

No offense taken, .. Mexico, Colombia, & Burundi are amusement parks compared

to the real Philippines . Everyday is a different adventure for expats ....

It's still worth it .. ;) .. trust me -

And that little snub of his cost his own country's stock market hundred of millions of dollars in a single day. It must have been worth it considering it took him all of half a day to backtrack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-barack-obama-insult-stock-market-loses-hundreds-of-millions-a7229696.html

Or maybe it's because China is on his doorstep and he has no means to deal with them on his own. The dude is a ****ing idiot, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you are this shortsighted on the big picture considering you are a Trump supporter.

• Like 3

Haven't been to Chicago lately.

Oh, you're making a lame comparison between Philippines and Chicago.

What's your point exactly? That the Philippine government is a bunch of lawless murderers just like the criminals shooting up Chicago?

• Like 2

And that little snub of his cost his own country's stock market hundred of millions of dollars in a single day. It must have been worth it considering it took him all of half a day to backtrack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-barack-obama-insult-stock-market-loses-hundreds-of-millions-a7229696.html

Or maybe it's because China is on his doorstep and he has no means to deal with them on his own. The dude is a **** idiot, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you are this shortsighted on the big picture considering you are a Trump supporter.

You are aware of the US Military bases here (known & unknown) & their strategic value ?

As far as being a Trump supporter, I personally am not aquainted with any friends or

relatives here or in the USA that would consider putting another Clinton in the WH .....

that is total unequivocal insanity knowing what we know about her political career .

Latest CNN national poll = Trump 45% -- Clinton 43%

Haven't been to Chicago lately.

Oh, you're making a lame comparison between Philippines and Chicago.

What's your point exactly? That the Philippine government is a bunch of lawless murderers just like the criminals shooting up Chicago?

This is an impoverished 3rd world country, the US is a 1st world country & the 9th richest worldwide,

why would you assume the same degree of law would apply ?

Trump has been cabbage in the polls and still won

i doubt very much he becomes anything but the goat Biggest Loser of all time.

To a woman.

This is an impoverished 3rd world country, the US is a 1st world country & the 9th richest worldwide,

You're the one comparing the Philippines to the US, not me. I'm not assuming anything.

You said you love how the Philippine government summarily executes people on the street with no due process. So yeah, I connected your point of view on this to Trump because you're a known trump supporter. But Trump is not America. He should run for office in the Philippines. He could make the Philippines great again for you.

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Like 1

You are aware of the US Military bases here (known & unknown) & their strategic value ?

As far as being a Trump supporter, I personally am not aquainted with any friends or

relatives here or in the USA that would consider putting another Clinton in the WH .....

that is total unequivocal insanity knowing what we know about her political career .

Hey, it's not Hillary's fault that she suffered a concussion and can't remember information security training. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I'm going to be honest here, I'm following this Duterte story with great interest. Dealing with criminals the way he does is so outrageous and unheard of in an otherwise reasonably evolved country, I want to see where it ends and if such extreme measures really do "improve" their society as a whole.

Edited by NetshadeX

Or maybe it's because China is on his doorstep and he has no means to deal with them on his own. The dude is a **** idiot, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you are this shortsighted on the big picture considering you are a Trump supporter.

Our beloved Zerk has a fetish for cult of personality type of leaders. Trump, and by association Putin. And now this ignorant Philippino retard.

Zerk what are your thoughts on Kim Jong Un. Would you bang?

• Like 1

Our beloved Zerk has a fetish for cult of personality type of leaders. Trump, and by association Putin. And now this ignorant Philippino retard.

Zerk what are your thoughts on Kim Jong Un. Would you bang?

Duterte has cut drug trafficing & drug related crimes by 50% in less than a year . Are you pretending to know how

drug addiction & the related crimes affect a 3rd world society of 100 million living in an archipelago the size of

Arizona ? You are the quintessential representation of liberal establishment elitism and your defunct thought process

is the reason the Clinton machine cannot gain any traction vs an offbeat real-estate mogul .

As far as Putin, KJU, & the Ayatollah are concerned > they literally own the Obama administration lock, stock, & emails -

• Like 2

Duterte has cut drug trafficing & drug related crimes by 50% in less than a year . Are you pretending to know how

drug addiction & the related crimes affect a 3rd world society of 100 million living in an archipelago the size of

Arizona ? You are the quintessential representation of liberal establishment elitism and your defunct thought process

is the reason the Clinton machine cannot gain any traction vs an offbeat real-estate mogul .

As far as Putin, KJU, & the Ayatollah are concerned > they literally own the Obama administration lock, stock, & emails -

So an effective way to deal with drug addition to is murder drug users? 

• Like 1

if the cant buy......

• Like 2

Ok I'll take that as a "yes, would bang".

Edit:. Please stop equating me with Hillary. I've been a Bernie supporter from before day one.

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Like 2

I've never heard of simple street users being murdered, they are used as informers in the

campaign against drug lords, pushers, gang-bangers, & distributors which are mostly

Chinese & Korean, .. the Filipino contingent is so far up the corrupt political chain that

they are untouchable . If you can't cut the head off the snake, you start with the tail and

work your way up -

• Like 2

I've never heard of simple street users being murdered, they are used as informers in the

campaign against drug lords, pushers, gang-bangers, & distributors which are mostly

Chinese & Korean, .. the Filipino contingent is so far up the corrupt political chain that

they are untouchable . If you can't cut the head off the snake, you start with the tail and

work your way up -

It's being reported that dealers AND users are getting murdered.  

And what kind of dealers and users are they killing?  Are people getting murdered for smoking or selling weed?

It's being reported that dealers AND users are getting murdered.  

And what kind of dealers and users are they killing?  Are people getting murdered for smoking or selling weed?

The overwhelming drug of choice is shabu (meth), the most useless **** on the planet .

Low grade weed here is still wheelchair quality, not a lot of interest by locals unless they're

musicians . We smoke inside the expat bars & nobody hassles us -

• Like 3

i am genuinely thinking about moving to Philippines and i dont give a stuff about what Psycho is running the place :P

• Like 1

Zerk what are your thoughts on Hitler? Would you bang?

did some good work, shame he made a couple of mistakes along the way because nobody remembers the good :P

• Like 2

i am genuinely thinking about moving to Philippines and i dont give a stuff about what Psycho is running the place :P

I'm completely detached from anything political because they don't offer citizenship and the days of

cultural adaptation are long gone .. it's all about cold beer & debauchery -

• Like 3

I'm completely detached from anything political because they don't offer citizenship and the days of

cultural adaptation are long gone .. it's all about cold beer & debauchery -

2pGhoTv.gif

• Like 1

Highly effective. 

ba dum tss  :lol:

• Like 3

Me-262-Left-Orbit-Turn-LR.jpg

Hitler was a train wreck that prevented Germany from completing projects like jet aircraft.

If not for his allocation of resources to ridiculous undertakings like the death camps and the war on Russia  Germany would probably have had these things up and running in time to have an impact on the outcome.'

Hitler single handedly lost that war

I forgot too lol, but what else could it be,

... piloted by a legendary Brit -

well its obvious now i know lol

• Like 2

... holy bejesus !

i know lol

safety of todays racers would poop their pants thinking about it

• Like 1