Is it all a work? Is Mickey Gall the "1, 2, 3 Kid" of 2016??

cashfl0w

Back in the day, Razor Ramon put over some loser kid. It was all a work. He could've literally killed that kid, if he chose to.

^^Right around 1:00, Razor could've just ripped him limb from limb, if he felt like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDXLnTvdrqc

​Then they had the rematch where Razor offered to pay ten grand if that little POS beat him again. That little thief ran off with the money. Shameful.

I swear this is the script they're running with CM Punk and Mickey Gall. They'll have the rematch at the end of the year show. Gall will survive the GTS and manage a half-assed pin. Then BAM! He's a superstar bigger than McGinger.

lol, Razor and Sean Waltman were friends though. It's the same push that him and Nash gave DDP. They liked them so they helped them out.

Gall and Punk could be a work but honestly Gall has more to gain from beating punk than what the UFC would offer him for throwing one fight.

IT'S A ****ING WORK, MAN.

THEY'RE YANKING OUR ****ING CHAINS!

I know this is a joke thread but in reality there are people out there that wiill claim a CM Punk win was a fix, They are just so adamant he cannot transition to MMA that a win is not fathomable to them even though they have nothing to base that assumption on whatsoever, The guy is strong, athletic and obviously has great cardio, IF he has punching power and a bit of technique it is very possible he beats Gall. In my own opinion CM Punk is probably gonna be a decent fighter at a certain level but I think they messed up royally by handing him Gall as that Kid could very well be top ten fighter in the making

I know this is a joke thread but in reality there are people out there that wiill claim a CM Punk win was a fix, They are just so adamant he cannot transition to MMA that a win is not fathomable to them even though they have nothing to base that assumption on whatsoever, The guy is strong, athletic and obviously has great cardio, IF he has punching power and a bit of technique it is very possible he beats Gall. In my own opinion CM Punk is probably gonna be a decent fighter at a certain level but I think they messed up royally by handing him Gall as that Kid could very well be top ten fighter in the making

Have you watched videos of his standup training? He doesn't look like he has power or technique.

lol, Razor and Sean Waltman were friends though. It's the same push that him and Nash gave DDP. They liked them so they helped them out.

Gall and Punk could be a work but honestly Gall has more to gain from beating punk than what the UFC would offer him for throwing one fight.

lol yeah agreed. UFC be like "we'll pay you DOUBLE Reebok sponsorship money if you throw the fight"

Don't see Gall throwing anything but MASSIVE BOMBS.

Have you watched videos of his standup training? He doesn't look like he has power or technique.

That's the thing, as a wrestler he was never very good.  He's got cardio, never saw him blown out but he didn't move well at all and botched moves all the time.  His whole draw was he was pretty good at playing a smart **** and could talk.  

I have no clue what the UFC is trying to accomplish with this whole "CM Punk project".

Sometimes I really wonder if Punk is better than we could possibly imagine and the UFC sees on him a huge draw in the future. I know it is crazy but I do wonder about that sometimes lol.

He's 40, not a very good athlete, hasn't been famous in two years, has a disagreeable personality, and a history of not holding up his end of contracts.

So yeah, sounds like exactly the type of guy the UFC would take a chance on, lol

He's 40, not a very good athlete, hasn't been famous in two years, has a disagreeable personality, and a history of not holding up his end of contracts.

So yeah, sounds like exactly the type of guy the UFC would take a chance on, lol

Well, UFC is taking a chance on him .. no ? What is he doing at UFC 203 then ?

Back in the day, Razor Ramon put over some loser kid. It was all a work. He could've literally killed that kid, if he chose to.

^^Right around 1:00, Razor could've just ripped him limb from limb, if he felt like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDXLnTvdrqc

​Then they had the rematch where Razor offered to pay ten grand if that little POS beat him again. That little thief ran off with the money. Shameful.

I swear this is the script they're running with CM Punk and Mickey Gall. They'll have the rematch at the end of the year show. Gall will survive the GTS and manage a half-assed pin. Then BAM! He's a superstar bigger than McGinger.

That was the lamest effort i've seen this year. I never watch WWE by choice so I should have known.

To have cashlow justify it and say Razor could tear him limb from limb. WTF??

No work there. Just a display of ridicule for "pro wrastlin".

Filth. I am going to see some fighting art now.

That was the lamest effort i've seen this year. I never watch WWE by choice so I should have known.

It's still real to me, damnit!

Oh look, somebody that thinks they're a ****ing genius, but is too stupid to understand the thread. 

Ozpride needs to get in here with your propeller hat.

https://youtu.be/y1uVF9KJRWM?t=84

ROTFL! Even Punk's jogging is chitty. @Bubba Sparks can you confirm? 

lol @ Stipe hanging up on his wife repeatedly like a boss.  

Lol, his jogging's not that bad - if he was a 50 year old obese woman!

Good grief, all those comparing him to Brock need to get a grip.  I see little evidence that he has an athletic bone in his body.

I never liked the 123 kid back in the day, because I was a mark and was pissed he beat Razor.  Even after he went to WCW I couldn't stand his ****, and they were all buddies, lol.  I grew to appreciate him though after he went through all his hard times, he's a pretty cool guy very logical dude.  

Well, UFC is taking a chance on him .. no ? What is he doing at UFC 203 then ?

No I was saying it doesn't make much sense... but that's the type of **** UFC always does so here we go, lol

It makes perfect sense to me: The UFC is a business, and as of now, people want to see CM Punk in a real fight for once. So for now, he is good for business. Whether or not anyone wants to see him in a 2nd real fight, currently remains undetermined.

The simple fact that he's still being called 'CM Punk' proves that it has absolutely nothing at all to do with skill and/or technical ability. Even right now, the UFC.com Homepage shows only the last name of each fighter on the card tonight, except for the one that says 'Punk'.

It's all a work, Gall will have a deep rear naked choke on but Triple H will jump into the octagon while the ref is distracted by a really drunk women flashing. He will hit Gall with the Predigree and jump back out, Punk will quickly cover Gall and put him into the GTO and the ref will see Galls out and call the fight on a technical submission.

Archived