Weidman vs Romero confirmed for 205

OzPride

Done and done.

Romero by KO.

NOW, more importantly who's gonna fight Whittaker? Will add poll for the more important question once I'm on my PC.

I'm thinking Leites which is a cool matchup.. or Jacare since Rockhold has gone all Zoolander on us..

Thoughts?

What has Jacare got to do to get a big fight?? First dodged on the title and then don't give him NY. I thought Weidman/Jacare would be a good match up as well.

He's on a 1 fight win streak over vitor's ghost lol.

If Flukehold ever decides to fight again let them rematch, winner earns a #1 contender fight.

You better pray he didn't or he'll fight Gamebred at 170 and left hook KO another one of your favorite fighters m8.

Criedcan has slept a grand total of 0 of my favorite fighters. He has slept me more than he has slept his opponents. He has already shrunk btw. I'm sure you saw in the embedded for the Rockhold fight he said he was walking around lightest he's ever been and only had to cut 6 lbs. This is a far cry from the old criedcan who almost killed himself cutting w8 for the Maia fight.

Criedcan has slept a grand total of 0 of my favorite fighters. He has slept me more than he has slept his opponents. He has already shrunk btw. I'm sure you saw in the embedded for the Rockhold fight he said he was walking around lightest he's ever been and only had to cut 6 lbs. This is a far cry from the old criedcan who almost killed himself cutting w8 for the Maia fight.

He took the Maia fight on 11 days notice. He could have just missed weight like fatbred, but he's a professional.

Archived