Erm, really Wallmart? you think this is a good idea?

fobar

CrsGAiIWgAAefQs.jpg

Wal-Mart said in a statement the display was removed Wednesday.

"We hold this moment in our country's history in the highest regard, and there was nothing disrespectful intended by the display," it said.

The company said the design for the display for the store in Panama City Beach, Fla., came from the supplier, and was approved by its store management.

The Coca-Cola bottler for the region said the display was meant to honor local firefighters and support an upcoming event for their organization. "We sincerely apologize that anyone was offended or misunderstood its intent, and we have replaced the display," the bottler said.

Good grief...people are so frickin sensitive

At first I felt that way but now I get it. Everytime you take a pack of soda away the towers will look like they are crumbling. It was a nice idea in principle, but terrible execution.

At first I felt that way but now I get it. Everytime you take a pack of soda away the towers will look like they are crumbling. It was a nice idea in principle, but terrible execution.

I thought these types of displayed were for "display purposes only", and the "display's literal product" was not sold until after the display was taken down.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! The people of Walmart give me lulz on the reg. 

You live in Louisiana, so it's probably only like 50% white trash or less. I live in New Hampshire, it's 98% white trash. You literally can't even walk without stepping in white trash at my wal mart.

Archived