What a crazy up and down weekend

NangaParbatWinter16

Starts off with a fight outside the pub ,nothing to really talk about but then its the walk through the Celtic stronghold of the Gallowgate with a baying mob either side, the buzz was sensational, 200 lads together shouting No Surrender while surrounded by 5000 enemy, Then its into the Lions den 7000 Gers up against 60,000 Celtic and whilst we were getting destroyed on the pitch we never stopped singing jeering and baiting those that hate our country. Then it was a walk back through the gallowgate and an exchange of flying bottles and debris with the IRA supporting Celtic faithful who jeered back with their "Go On Home British Soldiers" rendition.

Quick Flight to London and into the sweltering O2 to watch Brook vs Golovkin, the atmosphere was absolutely intense, It actually came close to the Rangers game, We screamed ourselves hoarse cheering Kell and really felt it was his night but alas it wasn't to be,We were 3 rows back and could hear the punches thudding in from both men but Kell looked comfortable until that eye went and he kept dabbing at it and you knew he had 2-3 rounds left max. GGG scored the stoppage but the crowd left enthralled.

back to the hotel for beers and cage fighting but after such a day the event just failed to live up to what it should have been.

Great weekend of memories but sore one in terms of results

That must have been cramped with 67,000 in a 60,000 seat stadium

Scottish and Irish against Scottish & N.Irish, it's got nothing to do with football or being a martyr for your country. It's idiots fighting like they do in every country. Usually over an imaginary friend that most don't even go to visit in his magical house.

And you left out the bit where the Bravehearts started destroying the stadium

CsAH4RrXgAE7jq_.jpg

All in all, I'd give this piece a 2 out of 5.  The author shows wonderful imagination. Kenny Florian is copying and pasting it as we speak.

I should add, I write this not as a Rangers Fan, or a Celtic fan but as someone who has lived in Scotland, N.Ireland AND the Republic at times and found the people to be great from all. I just detest muppets. F*** you Jim Henson!

That must have been cramped with 67,000 in a 60,000 seat stadium

Scottish and Irish against Scottish & N.Irish, it's got nothing to do with football or being a martyr for your country. It's idiots fighting like they do in every country. Usually over an imaginary friend that most don't even go to visit in his magical house.

And you left out the bit where the Bravehearts started destroying the stadium

CsAH4RrXgAE7jq_.jpg

All in all, I'd give this piece a 2 out of 5.  The author shows wonderful imagination. Kenny Florian is copying and pasting it as we speak.

I should add, I write this not as a Rangers Fan, or a Celtic fan but as someone who has lived in Scotland, N.Ireland AND the Republic at times and found the people to be great from all. I just detest muppets. F*** you Jim Henson!

First who are you nipple?

Second I actally meant to write 50,000 septic it does not matter the feelng is no different be it 50 or 60,000 of the mhanky mob ranged against you.

Third I didnt think it necessary to mention the toilets that were smashed up since I was not involved though I do commend the effort of the lads.

Fourth I am a proud British man and I do not take kindly to having crowds of British men singing about their hatred of our Troops and our Queen.

Fifth: Again who are you?

I'm someone that called you out on your pathetic romanticism of your day. The one that ultimately culminated in you going to support an Islamic fighter with an Irish Catholic coach against GGG, a Christian. (the overall religion you're helping to save)  I'm also someone that called you a bigot before and am calling you one again.

But thanks for saving us from the Russians after the Uefa Cup Final in 2008

football1505_468x248.jpg

And from Romanians:

qoaq2g.png

And from the Jews

25rnjwn.jpg

And Londoners #Dogfood

SNA201716-682_621402a.jpg

And Brummies

And Geordies

And Spanish

And of course, from 14 year old Scottish kids at the cup final...on the pitch

2dselw6.png

And the (about) 8 year old ones

brawl-scottishcup-517263.jpg

And the Celtic ones are almost as bad.  Anyone on the fence - just google Rangers violence. It'll save you believing the bile that comes from a fair proportion of the Rangers and Celtic scum.

Taxi for bigot?

rangerscleanupMEN_468x311.jpg

I'm someone that called you out on your pathetic romanticism of your day. The one that ultimately culminated in you going to support an Islamic fighter with an Irish Catholic coach against GGG, a Christian. (the overall religion you're helping to save)  I'm also someone that called you a bigot before and am calling you one again.

But thanks for saving us from the Russians after the Uefa Cup Final in 2008

football1505_468x248.jpg

And from Romanians:

qoaq2g.png

And from the Jews

25rnjwn.jpg

And Londoners #Dogfood

SNA201716-682_621402a.jpg

And Brummies

And Geordies

And Spanish

And of course, from 14 year old Scottish kids at the cup final...on the pitch

2dselw6.png

And the (about) 8 year old ones

brawl-scottishcup-517263.jpg

And the Celtic ones are almost as bad.  Anyone on the fence - just google Rangers violence. It'll save you believing the bile that comes from a fair proportion of the Rangers and Celtic scum.

Taxi for bigot?

rangerscleanupMEN_468x311.jpg

You are an absolute clown who has no understanding of the Old Firm or Glasgow, Again with the Bigot talk yet again I will tell you my mother is an Irish Roman Catholic from Londonderry my father was Orange Lodge, me personally I am a protestant NOT a member of the lodge and see through all the bull****, However I am also from a military family I love my country I love our heritage and history, I love our military and I love my football team who are the quintessential British club.

I am not sure what you hope to prove by a few pictures of Rangers fans smashing things up because **** happens, Do I care if some Rangers fans attack a pub? No I don't because I understand that sometimes guys just want to have a fight and the passion of football can be a trigger. Would you like me to start posting pictures of Celtic doing wrong? What about Celtics sickening chants about Lee Rigby, Simon Weston, The Ibrox Disaster, Their sickening pro IRA chants,?? What about Jock Stein covering up child abuse at Celtic Park?

Did you hear of the serving British Soldier who was refused entry into Parkhead stadium whilst wearing his uniform? That same uniform he fought in Afghanistan and Iraq in? They refused him because they felt he would be attacked by "a baying mob" that had gathered around him demanding "The British killer get to ****"

Go on defend your wee team but they are the scum of World football, the media portray them as being friends with every other club but the fans of every other club absolutely despise Celtic, You remember when the Celtic fans went to England, Brentford for a friendly and some of their fans chanted sickening songs about Lee Rigby? Fans across Europe became desperate to get hands on them in Euro cups, Why you think Ajax had such a go?

You really should learn to read...

"And the Celtic ones are almost as bad.  Anyone on the fence - just google Rangers violence. It'll save you believing the bile that comes from a fair proportion of the Rangers and Celtic scum"

You do understand that Glasgow is not divided on Sectarian lines don't you? You understand Catholics and Protestants live amongst each other freely and safely with no animosity don't you? If you knew anything about Glasgow you would know its history has long been tied in with events in Northern Ireland but the people have always lived, worked and played together. Of course we have pubs that are strictly Gers pubs and they have the whole Gallowgate which is Celtic and IRA pubs but the majority of pubs are mixed.

Lets not make out the violence is anything spectacular a quick check of hospital and arrest records after an old firm game will show its very little. and I really do not give a **** if some Celt gets clumped after the football because its been happening since football began and its not a strictly Glasgow problem it happens all over the world.  You really should just leave the post if yo do not share my sense of what makes a good weekend. I enjoy Glasgow life and the Old Firm, I enjoy the feeling of Us and Them for a day, but then I turn up at 7am Monday morning to let my employees in for their shift, This morning I had to take it tight because I am one of only 2 Gers as opposed to the 9 Celtic fans so do not make out like you know what you are talking about because you know very little and should maybe just leave the post

Was it like green street hooligans?

Nah bro Green Street is not very realistic, If you watch the Football Factory that is more or less how Football days pan out for Hooligans in the UK. Up here however the Old Firm Derby is the oldest derby in the world and the most frantic, There is a lot of built up hate between Rangers and Celtic and it all boils down to what happens in Northern Ireland. You should have a quick read up on it as its interesting

I

You do understand that Glasgow is not divided on Sectarian lines don't you? You understand Catholics and Protestants live amongst each other freely and safely with no animosity don't you? If you knew anything about Glasgow you would know its history has long been tied in with events in Northern Ireland but the people have always lived, worked and played together. Of course we have pubs that are strictly Gers pubs and they have the whole Gallowgate which is Celtic and IRA pubs but the majority of pubs are mixed.

Lets not make out the violence is anything spectacular a quick check of hospital and arrest records after an old firm game will show its very little. and I really do not give a **** if some Celt gets clumped after the football because its been happening since football began and its not a strictly Glasgow problem it happens all over the world.  You really should just leave the post if yo do not share my sense of what makes a good weekend. I enjoy Glasgow life and the Old Firm, I enjoy the feeling of Us and Them for a day, but then I turn up at 7am Monday morning to let my employees in for their shift, This morning I had to take it tight because I am one of only 2 Gers as opposed to the 9 Celtic fans so do not make out like you know what you are talking about because you know very little and should maybe just leave the post

Being brought up in N.Ireland as a protestant (in chosen schools only) to a protestant mother and a catholic father who was a soldier where I lived for 21 years I have plenty to say on the subject. I also have Scottish grandparents and spent most summers in Glasgow. I was robbed at work at gun-point twice, knife point once and bats/clubs etc in N.Ireland numerous times during the troubles in the early 00's and it was both sides.

I then moved to the Republic for 5 years before eventually moving to Glasgow, like I said earlier, for 3 years. I've seen your argument in your little fish-bowl but I've also seen the bigger picture.

You romanticise it but lets call it what it is. It's idiots choosing to fight for the sake of fighting. It's not about saving your country...that's done at a ballot box. If it wasn't football and both countries weren't 99% white, you'd be fighting over race. 

As a brit, i'm embarrassed of idiots like your/Celtic fans that end up in our news and abroad.  You aren't saving your country, you don't even qualify as a good keyboard warrior. Make use of your ability to write fiction and add something to the world, don't make it a worse place to be.

I

Being brought up in N.Ireland as a protestant (in chosen schools only) to a protestant mother and a catholic father who was a soldier where I lived for 21 years I have plenty to say on the subject. I also have Scottish grandparents and spent most summers in Glasgow. I was robbed at work at gun-point twice, knife point once and bats/clubs etc in N.Ireland numerous times during the troubles in the early 00's and it was both sides.

I then moved to the Republic for 5 years before eventually moving to Glasgow, like I said earlier, for 3 years. I've seen your argument in your little fish-bowl but I've also seen the bigger picture.

You romanticise it but lets call it what it is. It's idiots choosing to fight for the sake of fighting. It's not about saving your country...that's done at a ballot box. If it wasn't football and both countries weren't 99% white, you'd be fighting over race. 

As a brit, i'm embarrassed of idiots like your/Celtic fans that end up in our news and abroad.  You aren't saving your country, you don't even qualify as a good keyboard warrior. Make use of your ability to write fiction and add something to the world, don't make it a worse place to be.

Of all the **** going on in the UK you are embarrassed by a bit of fighting on match days?? FFS grow the **** up man, 

I

Jesus Christ you are one of the unluckiest guys I have ever heard of or you are simply a liar who has hijacked my thread with your liberal "football violence is horrifying" bull

It was down to being a retail manager at the time. People get robbed, go off sick, others go in to cover, happens again.  Definitely not unlucky, just the norm.  I was even robbed in a store with a police station literally across the road.

And yes, i'm embarrassed. 15 years on we still have people claiming it's to save their country. 

It was down to being a retail manager at the time. People get robbed, go off sick, others go in to cover, happens again.  Definitely not unlucky, just the norm.  I was even robbed in a store with a police station literally across the road.

And yes, i'm embarrassed. 15 years on we still have people claiming it's to save their country. 

Do you believe that the MAJORITY protestants in Northern Ireland have a right to remain British and a part of the United Kingdom? Do you then think it is right that they are being forced to remove the Union Flag from Government buildings to be replaced by the Tricolour? Do you think it right their rights are being eroded by the day?

I really do see through all the bull **** hence why I am not a part of the lodge etc but the actual PEOPLE of Ulster are right, they are being sidelined by the British Government and Sinn Fein, they are day by day having their heritage and culture stripped from them. We are selling them down the river politically and there is nothing they can do so what do you then expect them to do? We didnt just support the rights of the people of the Falklands we went in wit force and battered the Argies out because they majority wanted to remain part of British sovereignty , In the North we are signing away their rights and they have nothing but protest to keep them going but the protests are not heeded because Britain has forsaken the Northern Irish who were loyal to the UK

Okay in 1912 the British Government signed the home rule bill against the wishes of the majority who of course are protestant, The people of Ulster formed up to oppose the bill but of course the war started and right away who did we send into battle? The Northern Irish, they went over and fought valiantly and acquitted themselves with honour and bravery, As they are fighting in battles like the Somme the catholic Irish started the 1916 uprising and of course they were at war ever since. We have repayed that loyalty and sacrifice by once again handing their rights over, we have handed over their right to fly THEIR flag, we will very soon hand over the country to the south despite the majority of the North being dead against it, we are simply forgetting the sacrifices some made for the UK simply to appease the Republicans who have used TERROR to get to the political table, We have Terrorists shaking hands with our queen and prime minister, we have terrorists running a country in which their enemy was the majority of the people.

That is my take on the situation in Northern Ireland, as you will see its nothing to do with a hatred fo Catholic people (my gran, grandad, uncles, aunts, MOTHER, sisters etc) its all to do with respect the sacrifice made, its about fairness in dealing with terrorism, its about the majority being denied by the minority just to appease terrorists

Have you ever lived in N.Ireland? Sounds like you've never ventured beyond Glasgow tbh.

Are you really trying to teach me about N.Irish history? LMAO

Both sides are terrorists and 200,000 Irish fought in WW1 with higher casualties than most. It's pretty widely accepted that the British caused the uprising.

I can't be arguing with people whose sole intention is to see things from only 1 perspective.  I'm not trying to convince you as clearly reasoning doesn't come into it. I just couldn't have others believing your fairytale of saving the British. Sectarian violence has no place in todays society and to post so proudly about your pride in religious fighting on 9/11 is just embarrassing tbh.

I'm sure that most can see you for what you are. Anyone else can read up about it and make their own mind up.

Archived