So they can kick cornermen now?

DoomPatrol

Man, I've been reading the comments sections on BE, mmafighting, etc.  Last night there wasn't a single person sticking up for Edmond.  But this morning all of the outrage-addicts are swarming on their high horses.   

More continued evidence of the pussification of society

but, Edmund is just a piece of **** that cant take losing lol

**** that guy, he is a terrible coach and even worse human being

I agree!

I can't believe the amount of people out this morning trying to shame Werdum

Werdum pushes his leg out to keep that turd away, whats the issue?

had he actual kicked him, would have been the greatest move of the fight moment in UFC history

notice that Tavis just stood there and did nothing :P  

He's a bankrupt loser and his only cash cows are Ronda and Travis. Probably took out a bunch of loans and banked on paying them back with the money he was gonna make off a win, but Werdum pissed in his cereal.

Because he's an idiot and probably on the cocaine

might have to turn this into a thread to get more ideas :P

Totally agree that Tard got what he deserved, but still, this hasn't really happened before (or has it?) and it got surprisingly little attention. I thought they were really strict on that sort of stuff.

the only person i know of to get suspended for anything after the bell was Paul Daley because they are racist bastards 

the only person i know of to get suspended for anything after the bell was Paul Daley because they are racist bastards 

Oh yeah, but Daley was a fighter. That makes it even more surprising that nothing came out of this, since Tard wasn't a fighter. Imagine someone going out and kicking Greg Jackson.

My opinion on the matter, Edmond should have his corner's license suspended. He shouldn't have started acting a fool and show aggression the way he did. Werdum should be fined. No excuse for the kick. I don't believe Werdum felt threatened for a second. He seemed to want to throw down with whoever. Even one of his cornermen trying to calm him down. They both showed total lack of professionalism.

Werdum pushes his leg out to keep that turd away, whats the issue?

had he actual kicked him, would have been the greatest move of the fight moment in UFC history

notice that Tavis just stood there and did nothing :P

This lol ^

People are so rustled on that whole "brawl" when in reality Edmond probably crossed a line too. Werdum is a very cool dude and I think Edmond might had said something that Werdum didnt like.

It was priceless hahahaha

Edmond got off with less than he deserved.  

While a can, Edmond is a fighter.  A reasonable person might expect that such a person approaching them in such a manner would be a clear sign of aggression.  

I would have done the same. Nobody gets a pass approaching me hostile and invading my space without getting a back off bish open hands up or push kick. 

Archived