the new star in talks with the UFC, he is going to be HUGE

fobar

I couldn't get half way through that 'interview'.

I can tolerate him being a japs-eye, but throw being an irritating turd into the mix as well and it's too much.

I'm actually looking forward to his debut in the UFC. Hopefully he gets his **** kicked off.

alright you Scally, thats enough

Glutton for punishment I am.

Listened to the rest of the interview.

So, he was eating egg whites for three weeks. The consistency was probably something he's been used to for ages, as I reckon he's no stranger to population paste.

Going to celebrate with a McDonalds? Fair play, that did make me laugh, even if he was serious.

Glutton for punishment I am.

Listened to the rest of the interview.

So, he was eating egg whites for three weeks. The consistency was probably something he's been used to for ages, as I reckon he's no stranger to population paste.

Going to celebrate with a McDonalds? Fair play, that did make me laugh, even if he was serious.

you Sir are a brave man, getting to the end of that interview.  I salute such heroism 

actually 9 out of 12 of his wins were against people coming off a lose

1 of the ones that wasn't was making his pro debut

his first fight was against a guy with a 4-34 record ...... 

you can only beat who they put in front of you.  he is a good fighter, he needs to step up to better competition now or else he will never improve and reach his potential.

also, if a lot of Yanks had trouble understand Bisping.  aint no way this guy is going to be understood  :lol:

Archived