Sign in to follow this  
xFINISHxHIMx

Attn ButtermilkWinter16 come in here for your new Sign., AV and Username

You were stupid enough to think that Calderwood will be the first scottish champ. I have noticed that you put a lot of work in your signature, so I made a scottish flag for you. Wear it with Pride.

Your new Signature...

jCQMcab.jpg

Your New AV...

Scots.jpg

And your new username is..

ButterMilkWinter16

Welcome to UFC Fight Club Mother ****er! Cheers m8.

• Like 8

Bumb for ButterMilkWinter

No bump necessary. Buttermilk is a little vagina he won't show his fat face around here.

Put him in the corner for a couple weeks for welching.

• Like 3

where was the bet you clown?? If I make a bet I honour it ask Bubba and that Forest Gump Lookalike act alike Cole, I never made any bet with you so why teh **** would I honour it? Calderwood WILL be a champion of the UFC you think because she lost to a beast that she is finished.

POST THE BET RETARD!........

Hahahaha the usual ColeGump, FinishHimOffForMoney and Sober  :D  :D  I could have bet my house on the 3 posters in here, and "Mod2 should you really be touching peoples pages?

Edited by NangaParbatWinter16

where was the bet you clown?? If I make a bet I honour it ask Bubba and that Forest Gump Lookalike act alike Cole, I never made any bet with you so why teh **** would I honour it? Calderwood WILL be a champion of the UFC you think because she lost to a beast that she is finished.

POST THE BET RETARD!........

He mad AF

Check the pm link

He mad AF

Check the pm link

Like I said I am not mad I have actually cheered right up seeing this from a tough day, find it really funny that its always the same 3. Answer the question on PM

Apparently it was just a AV/sig bet but good news gentlemen he refused to accept my offer

"Listen you can take the username now and I forget that we have a bet on Joanna vs Calderwood or we keep it AV and sign and I'll bomb you away with the next AV and sign."

There will be a Part 2

Apparently it was just a AV/sig bet but good news gentlemen he refused to accept my offer

"Listen you can take the username now and I forget that we have a bet on Joanna vs Calderwood or we keep it AV and sign and I'll bomb you away with the next AV and sign."

There will be a Part 2

Hahaha FinishesMen looking for plaudits from his "Homeboys" lol, You cannot make a bet and then change the rules once you win the bet, the bet was I had Calderwood you had Andrade for a AV/Sig bet, No mention of a username and its quite clear that my name is being kept as it is for one year so I would not bet it

Hahaha FinishesMen looking for plaudits from his "Homeboys" lol, You cannot make a bet and then change the rules once you win the bet, the bet was I had Calderwood you had Andrade for a AV/Sig bet, No mention of a username and its quite clear that my name is being kept as it is for one year so I would not bet it

Lol You didn't even remember there's a bet. So what the **** are you laughing at, Alzheimer?

17MSVVK.jpg

now put this in your sig

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

Lol You didn't even remember there's a bet. So what the **** are you laughing at, Alzheimer?

17MSVVK.jpg

now put this in your sig

I didnt remember the bet because it was an insignificant event in life to me, It was made ages ago and in that time I have been to many events, parties, drinking sessions, worked many hours. It was as insignificant as this thread, who cares that I lost a bet, who cares I had to change my pic to 2 Scottish football fans abroad, who cares I changed my signature to a picture that borders on homophobic considering its using sexuality to mock someone. I may not be gay but I will happily openly stand up for their rights so the picture is nothing bad and the name just makes no sense whatsoever

I didnt remember the bet because it was an insignificant event in life to me, It was made ages ago and in that time I have been to many events, parties, drinking sessions, worked many hours. It was as insignificant as this thread, who cares that I lost a bet, who cares I had to change my pic to 2 Scottish football fans abroad, who cares I changed my signature to a picture that borders on homophobic considering its using sexuality to mock someone. I may not be gay but I will happily openly stand up for their rights so the picture is nothing bad and the name just makes no sense whatsoever

Yeah I refuse to read this ****. Put the flag in your sig

Hahaha FinishesMen looking for plaudits from his "Homeboys" lol,

Lol, that dude doesn't have any "Homeboys", it's just that this forum strongly looks down on bet welchers.

I will give him credit for making a sig worth welching over, though. That's rough beats....

• Like 3

Lol, that dude doesn't have any "Homeboys", it's just that this forum strongly looks down on bet welchers.

I will give him credit for making a sig worth welching over, though. That's rough beats....

You're so happy about your first 2 homeboys that you honored them in your sig. congrats. I do have friends too tho. :(

• Like 1

As soon as he showed me the bet I changed both my signature and AV as per the bet. However there was no mention of changing my username on the original bet so I refuse to do so, FinishesMen said to me "Just change your name and we can forget about the other bet" to which I replied no thanks I am quite happy with the other bet which also does not entail changing Username.

One thing I will never do is welch on a bet because end of the day its only a forum of strangers and its simply changing one photo for another, Anyone that welches on a bet should rightly be called out on it

• Like 3

As soon as he showed me the bet I changed both my signature and AV as per the bet. However there was no mention of changing my username on the original bet so I refuse to do so, FinishesMen said to me "Just change your name and we can forget about the other bet" to which I replied no thanks I am quite happy with the other bet which also does not entail changing Username.

One thing I will never do is welch on a bet because end of the day its only a forum of strangers and its simply changing one photo for another, Anyone that welches on a bet should rightly be called out on it

good man

• Like 2

Let's bet on this fight too same stuff AV/Sig

Lets do it, Again deal done!!

This here is the exact posts from the bet, The other bet is in a prospective fight between Joanna Calderwood and Joanna Champion

You're so happy about your first 2 homeboys that you honored them in your sig. congrats. I do have friends too tho. :(

Eclipse likes you.

He likes everyone though, even his ex-wife.....

• Like 4

This here is the exact posts from the bet, The other bet is in a prospective fight between Joanna Calderwood and Joanna Champion

We all know who is going home with a victory.

So just so I'm clear, npw has been accused of welching a bet he never actually made?

This is such an open and shut case that the services of a forum lawyer such as myself or tuf will not even be required.

I can confirm though that npw has shown honourable non-welching several times now and will be added to the above list forthwith.

• Like 1

So just so I'm clear, npw has been accused of welching a bet he never actually made?

This is such an open and shut case that the services of a forum lawyer such as myself or tuf will not even be required.

I can confirm though that npw has shown honourable non-welching several times now and will be added to the above list forthwith.

Why the hell is your av a pic of shawn michaels?

• Like 2

Why the hell is your av a pic of shawn michaels?

It's the final and most poignant evolution of my commissioner status.

Things went very badly in the last prediction tournament I ran :(

• Like 3

How so?

• Like 1

That depends on the perspective

• Like 3

I have noticed a unsurprising lack of Bubba posts since Saturday and I'm pretty sure you were lurking after the PPV. You can't duck the wrath of Patster.

I've been climbing a mountain in Germany.

Myself and PATSTER have a lengthy and deep professional relationship that I'm confident will survive this momentary blip.

• Like 3

Myself and PATSTER have a lengthy and deep professional relationship that I'm confident will survive this momentary blip.

So a guy with one win made the final. No biggie. 

I hadn't participated in WTG's tourney, but was brought into the final because frankly, I'm better than those other idiots. From time to time, you have to make tough decisions as a commissioner. Part of the job.

• Like 3

How did you get on at the Weekend in Germany

• Like 2

How did you get on at the Weekend in Germany

I'm saddened to see that you've turned total buttermilk on your trip to the boxing match.

• Like 1