CM Punk will get to talk about a second fight!!!!!!!!!

fobar

“Mickey Gall will move forward. We’ll see what happens with CM Punk and what he wants to do. Sage’s people texted me after Gall’s callout and said they’d like the fight.”

Despite his disappointing performance at “UFC 203”, the return of CM Punk has not been ruled out by UFC President Dana White quite yet

cmpunk22.jpg?quality=90&w=650

Is there anyone on this forum that would realistically have lasted longer than Punk?

No. I may not last longer but I like where my hands are right now, I believe I could do better and land something standing. The punch Aldo landed on Conor as he was knocked out was more significant then anything Punk landed, I'm confident I could recreate that 10 second ko loss against Gall

If the next guy isn't a butt grabber it will be a war. I think the weight cut also took it out of Punk, Chael would be the perfect return fight because he's not scared to bang

i actually said the other day Punk should welcome Chael back for a stand up war.  Great minds :)

they should give him a striker with half decent TDD so he can get owned on the feet now. It's not his fault though, the UFC should have never allowed him in the octagon.

this is exactly the thing.  i got a ton of respect for the guy for doing something so insane, but the people that gave him the contract to try and make a quick buck are to blame for all this

Chael would wrestle him down to the ground and end his life.

Chael knows how to sell a fight and he would love to play Heel to CM Punks face for a UFC fight

He would sell it and make Punk look good at the same time beating him, if they give Punk a second chance they need to make it a show and try and build him up or else no point in a second fight

Why doesn't he take a year or so to carry on training & then go on the ultimate fighter?

The more I think about Phils fight, the more I think it should never have happened. That wasn't 2 pro fighters having a legal fight, that was a pro fighter, beating senseless a deluded wannabe pro fighter, , the guy was a victim, the people who told him he was good enough,  ready to fight & beat a pro fighter are not good people, all those training videos, I thought...they have to be trolling us, he must be a lot better than this, hes going to surprise us.

He seems like a genuinely nice guy, I feel bad for him. Money comes first.

Archived