Three fights that pizz me off because of immediate take down

WhyatEarp

First one was Jon Jones vs chael sonnen all that hype Jones refuses to stand with chael and goes for a immediate take down

Second was chael sonnen vs rashsd Evans, same thing chael who has good stand up we didn't get to see because Evans refused to stand with sonnen and go for immediate take down

Third cm punk vs gall over 1 year of hype and gall goes with immediate take down , upsetting

First one was Jon Jones vs chael sonnen all that hype Jones refuses to stand with chael and goes for a immediate take down

Second was chael sonnen vs rashsd Evans, same thing chael who has good stand up we didn't get to see because Evans refused to stand with sonnen and go for immediate take down

Third cm punk vs gall over 1 year of hype and gall goes with immediate take down , upsetting

Terrible trolling from the forum's white piece of **** 

*taekdown

I'll tell you what though - one of my favorite fights in the past two years started with an immediate takedown. Bader dived for the ankles, Rumble stuffed, and the rest is history.

Just those 3 fights pizz me off, there has been other good fights I liked like randy couture ufc debut that had immediate take down

Archived