Joe Rogan doesn't want to interview fighters after they've been KO'ed

cashfl0w

i can see where overeem thought stipe tapped, it was as the choke is applied and stipe's looking for his wrists. it definitely wasn't a quit tap but i can understand why reem thought it was.

as for rogan, he has a point in general, when you've been messed up the last thing you want to think about is media obligations whilst your head is stinging. it's not right for the fighters

It wasn't a bluff, he was sure enough in his mind to say it & even if he did tap, he still lost, so why make it up?, everyone who was watching probably was keen to see the replays to see if hes right..........don't sit there & say you knew 100% he didn't tap before they showed the replays. Every time a fighter says something happened, they watch the replay right there and then.

I remember when Faber was being submitted & the ref stopped it & Faber said he wasn't tapping, he was giving a thumbs up & he was proved right in the replay.

It wasn't a bluff, he was sure enough in his mind to say it & even if he did tap, he still lost, so why make it up?, everyone who was watching probably was keen to see the replays to see if hes right..........don't sit there & say you knew 100% he didn't tap before they showed the replays. Every time a fighter says something happened, they watch the replay right there and then.

I remember when Faber was being submitted & the ref stopped it & Faber said he wasn't tapping, he was giving a thumbs up & he was proved right in the replay.

There's no way Overeem still has one fan after that fight. You must be trolling.

He lied to try and save face in a fight that was embarrassing for him obviously. Stipe didn't do anything that could even be misconstrued as a tap, there's no way horsemeat would actually think that even after getting his face bashed in. He never thought Joe would actually play it on the screen in slow motion lol.

Archived