Stipe vs DC

RazorRam0n

Oh lawd, stipe mangles dc as bad if not worse than he mangles cain.

I believe stipe avoids the td from either, and even so, i think hes strong enough to get up from both. And he has more power than anyone they have faced even jds in cains case.

Listen to stipe talk and watch his rhythms he has dumbdumb strength, like downs syndrome strength, legit.

No idea how this fight would go down based on the fact that DC got some sick wrestling (maybe one of the best in UFC at this moment) and ate Rumble's best shot ... Stipe would out boxe DC for sure but Im not sure if he would be able to deal with DC's wrestling tho.

you forgot grappling, it doesn't NEED to go to the ground. DC has a massage advantage in the stand up grappling

Oh lawd, stipe mangles dc as bad if not worse than he mangles cain.

I believe stipe avoids the td from either, and even so, i think hes strong enough to get up from both. And he has more power than anyone they have faced even jds in cains case.

Listen to stipe talk and watch his rhythms he has dumbdumb strength, like downs syndrome strength, legit.

totally agree.he does have that weird downs thing going on,like unco with his weird hammer fist punches he utilises for ground and pound.if he used vitor haymaker ground n pound he would be lethal with that strange power.

As much as I like Stipe, his defense is terrible. He's sort of like JDS in that regard. Must be a HW thing to just move your head in a straight line and drop your hands to avoid shots. Overeem does it quite a bit too. Except Reem sucks so he gets knocked out by Bigfoot when he does it.

Yeah DC has zero striking skills. I don't know why you ppl think DC is a Monster on the feet, he is a wrestler.

Yeah DC has zero striking skills. I don't know why you ppl think DC is a Monster on the feet, he is a wrestler.

Watch his fight against Bigfoot. That was probably his best striking fight that I have seen anyway.

I don't know that DC wouldn't diggle Steve.

Overeem did. So did STuve. So have a few guys.

If Cormier gets on top of him it won;t be horsemeat trying to choke him out. He will eat some serious knuckle and his chin is only so-so

This.

If Dc was to go and fight a heavy weight he would want an absolute can such as big foot silva. He could probably knock him out via take down

he's already done that and knocked prime bigfoot out on his feet, as well as barnett as well as mir as well as roy nelson.

did you start following in 2014?

Archived