Advice for new predator movie remake

WhyatEarp

Goat movie of predator will have Schwarzenegger character dutch finishing up his last year of president of united states and movie begins with president dutch honoring Rambo for single handly defeating an Isis attack, new team should be the rock, John cena, bautista, Chris Pratt, chuck, Liddell and randy couture

This team in jungle was finishing up mission as a predator invasion occurs, president dutch and Rambo on air force one going to jungle to meet this new team when everyone is killed on air force one by predators but Schwarzenegger and Rambo, they join team to fight predators , goat movie of all time

Have Vince McMahon the older Sgt in movie

Have ufc owners movie guys and wwe productions make this movie

Goat movie of predator will have Schwarzenegger character dutch finishing up his last year of president of united states and movie begins with president dutch honoring Rambo for single handly defeating an Isis attack, new team should be the rock, John cena, bautista, Chris Pratt, chuck, Liddell and randy couture

This team in jungle was finishing up mission as a predator invasion occurs, president dutch and Rambo on air force one going to jungle to meet this new team when everyone is killed on air force one by predators but Schwarzenegger and Rambo, they join team to fight predators , goat movie of all time

You should be casted in the Dumb and Dumber remake, you can play both roles like Lindsey Lohan in the parent trap.

They don't let Nazi's run for president.

Why can't they just do a sequel to Predators (the one with Adrian Brody). That one was left open ended anyway.

There's just no way a remake of the original can hold up. No one will be able to live up to Arnie and the rest of the cast was stellar as well.

I'm rustled a remake is even being attempted.

Realistically everyone would get killed except The Rock and Randy

af069567cea2d4e2a60cae5d3715c03a.jpg

Goddamn this movie is full of awesome one-liners but this is my favourite \m/

Predator is a monument of machismo and a masterpiece of action cinema. No way to improve upon that.

That said, there are many appropriate people involved in this. Shane and Dekker can conjure up magic at their best, but their glory days are far gone. Dekker made another 80's fave of mine, Night of the Creeps. Check it out if you can, it's a blast (from the past):

WAY ahead of its time.

What would a remake do that the first one didn't?? It was practically the perfect action film.

Omo, I hope you're planning to pipe bomb someone over this.

Hello to you Mr Fb aye

That would be too quick and easy of a death for someone that screwed up one of my favorite movies of all time.

One new thing I noticed last time I watched it- When Mac and Dillion chase the Predator after it breaks out of the net, Mac strips off some of his gear and he frantically repeats "I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun."

I always just attributed this to him being kind of crazed due to the situation of seeing his buddies get smoked by an alien, but he's actually singing a line from the song that his fallen comrade Jesse Ventura is blaring on the boombox at the beginning in the chopper.

WHOOO HOOO GONNA HAVE ME SOME FUN TONIGHT

No idea why it took so many times of me seeing the movie for that to click.

That would be too quick and easy of a death for someone that screwed up one of my favorite movies of all time.

One new thing I noticed last time I watched it- When Mac and Dillion chase the Predator after it breaks out of the net, Mac strips off some of his gear and he frantically repeats "I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun."

I always just attributed this to him being kind of crazed due to the situation of seeing his buddies get smoked by an alien, but he's actually singing a line from the song that his fallen comrade Jesse Ventura is blaring on the boombox at the beginning in the chopper.

Good spotting, mate! I always wondered the same. But, he is going insane :)

Good work.

Archived