Derek Brunson is going to kill Uriah Hall.

cashfl0w

Hall is highly over-rated IMO opinion.

His UFC record is 5-4.

One of those wins was against a punch drunk Chris Leben.

Another was a last minute replacement (Ron bloody Stallings) that was prematurely stopped

A third was a GnP win over the Holy War Angel who slipped throwing spinning ****

Those three are basically NC's

Then his win over Moose was a kinda lucky knee after getting dominated.  Could easily have been a loss.

In another world, he would therefore be 1-5, with 3 NC's.  

Brunson meanwhile is 6-1 in the UFC, with his only loss a competitive one with the beast that is Yoel Romero.

OP is therefore correct in his assertion.  I quite like Uriah, but Brunson is a man on the way up.

His UFC record is 5-4.

Another was a last minute replacement (Ron bloody Stallings) that was prematurely stopped

A third was a GnP win over the Holy War Angel who slipped throwing spinning ****

Then his win over Moose was a kinda lucky knee after getting dominated.  Could easily have been a loss.

Brunson meanwhile is 6-1 in the UFC, with his only loss a competitive one with the beast that is Yoel Romero.

OP is therefore correct in his assertion.  I quite like Uriah, but Brunson is a man on the way up.

He did not get dominated by Mousasi. That can blanketed him for five minutes and then got knocked out twice in the 6th minute. He was not dominating, he was stalling like a can.

That said, Hall sucks and this bout contains 2 cans.

His UFC record is 5-4.

Then his win over Moose was a kinda lucky knee after getting dominated. Could easily have been a loss.

OP is therefore correct in his assertion. I quite like Uriah, but Brunson is a man on the way up.

LOL oluwale pretty much formed the fetal position.

I remember those threads. Train derailed.

The Darkness consumed him and the ref saved him from Death.

I'm just ready for some black on black crime.

I must have missed that fight.

Did Smile'n Sam throw a spinning kick, fell over and got starched?

LOL you wish. Derek absolutely TEED off on Sam with HEAVY HEAVY HANDS while standing with some of the best dirty boxing I've seen in years followed by Sam turtling up on the ground like a potato.

LOL you wish. Derek absolutely TEED off on Sam with HEAVY HEAVY HANDS while standing with some of the best dirty boxing I've seen in years followed by Sam turtling up on the ground like a potato.

And he checked Uriah Hall on stage at the weigh-ins. Hall turned away salty. 

This fight is an eeeeasy win for Brunson.

Welp looks like it happened

Ya goddamn right.  Due to tragic circumstances I will have to gloat in his place.  The money doesn't matter at all but I ran 4 parlays instead of just the 2 I had with Brunson and they all hit after he made this thread.  Diamond cost me 28 bucks I honestly couldn't give a **** about.

Without my big homie bovada never sends me $1200 in checks between summer 2015 to 8/20 this year.

Ya goddamn right.  Due to tragic circumstances I will have to gloat in his place.  The money doesn't matter at all but I ran 4 parlays instead of just the 2 I had with Brunson and they all hit after he made this thread.  Diamond cost me 28 bucks I honestly couldn't give a **** about.

Without my big homie bovada never sends me $1200 in checks between summer 2015 to 8/20 this year.

What?

I'm filling in for Cash.  Don't bash Anthony Pettis or I'll come out swinging.  Conor's probably afraid of getting choked out TBH honest.

What?

That is not very nice

Sorry freddie V.  You're the ****ing North Cal gangster but I gotta represent my brother in bovada crime.  I would rather not spam his PM inbox like 3 times talking about how I made out a lot better by running more Brunson parlays (due to him) and get the response that I got.

I didn't have a clue but it's bad enough to make you feel bad about boasting on turning x amount of dollars into something better.

You don't want to trade with CC late on a Saturday night 

ESPECIALLY with a Platinum Perry avatar 

My father had his second heart attack less than 2 weeks ago.  Cash had much worse than that happen tonight.

NO ONE wants to trade with me on my 31st birthday.  I'm in prime and if you square up with me it's not gonna be good.  I'm too fast and as long as I load up my right hand with a roll of pennies not even Megasoup could exchange hands with me.

My father had his second heart attack less than 2 weeks ago.  Cash had much worse than that happen tonight.

NO ONE wants to trade with me on my 31st birthday.  I'm in prime and if you square up with me it's not gonna be good.  I'm too fast and as long as I load up my right hand with a roll of pennies not even Megasoup could exchange hands with me.

Is everything ok?

Archived