Browne's finger

Shark_Etiquette

**** him, gets a boo boo and calls a **** TIME OUT in the middle of the match, then the dumb **** ref LETS HIM HAVE A TIME OUT.  Should have been an automatic submission, a TIME OUT is you verbally tapping.

Agreed. Of course he started crying foul when Werdum went ahead and hit him after his BS attempt to call a time out (and before the ref halted the action). Coupled with his denial and indignation when folks point out his obvious fouls (check out his post fight press conference arrogance after the Mitrione fight), this is simply just deserts for that clown.

In true Browne fashion, he went on to jab a finger knuckle-deep in Werdum's eye later in the fight. Werdum fought through it and the ref didn't see, so we didn't know about it until that one photograph published the picture she took of the blatant foul.

Agreed. Of course he started crying foul when Werdum went ahead and hit him after his BS attempt to call a time out (and before the ref halted the action). Coupled with his denial and indignation when folks point out his obvious fouls (check out his post fight press conference arrogance after the Mitrione fight), this is simply just deserts for that clown.

In true Browne fashion, he went on to jab a finger knuckle-deep in Werdum's eye later in the fight. Werdum fought through it and the ref didn't see, so we didn't know about it until that one photograph published the picture she took of the blatant foul.

I think you can make an argument it's one of the worst ref'd fights ever, letting the guy call a time out I mean that ****'s like MMA 101.  If Big John has any balls he'll fire that clown.   To be honest though I've seen Big John do things just as bad, remember that fight where he let a guy kick the other guy in the nuts two or three times, never took a point, then called the fight after the guy kicked him in the nuts AGAIN, and said that the guy who got kicked stopped fighting so he lost?  LOL craziest **** ever

remember that fight where he let a guy kick the other guy in the nuts two or three times, never took a point, then called the fight after the guy kicked him in the nuts AGAIN, and said that the guy who got kicked stopped fighting so he lost?  LOL craziest **** ever

You mean Bobby Green vs James Krause?

I believe Big John did take a point. The first two hit low but the third one that put Krause down was actually across the hips. It looked legal to me. When Krause found out he wasn't going to win I think I saw him stand up and complain. It looked to me like he caught a gut shot and tried to play it off.

You mean Bobby Green vs James Krause?

I believe Big John did take a point. The first two hit low but the third one that put Krause down was actually across the hips. It looked legal to me. When Krause found out he wasn't going to win I think I saw him stand up and complain. It looked to me like he caught a gut shot and tried to play it off.

Lol, hell no!

Green threw all low blows.

Specially that last one.

That decision was as bad as Burns vs Harambe Johnson after they have burns the victory for stopping rumble with eye pokes.

Archived