Probably the purest fight you will see

NangaParbatWinter16

This fight between two travelling men is intense, both men land and take powerful shots, The story behind it is they had fought 7 years prior with Wayne winning and Lyus had served 5 years in prison which obviously kept the rematch from happening for so long.

Nearly 20 minutes of bone crunching punches both absolute beasts

P.S Lyus is the bald lad who wins the rematch

Someone posted this a while back, you might like to take a look

Cheers Tiger, I was actually around when they made the Vice documentary and will be in the Knuckle 2 one, Have you seen Knuckle before its a story of three traveller familes who were/are fueding and would use their best men to bare knuckle fight to settle the disputes, The Quinn McDonagh, The Joyce and the Nevin families, James Quinn McDonagh is a friend who the documentary followed over 13 years its a really good insight into the culture and the reasoning behind the fights

Cheers Tiger, I was actually around when they made the Vice documentary and will be in the Knuckle 2 one, Have you seen Knuckle before its a story of three traveller familes who were/are fueding and would use their best men to bare knuckle fight to settle the disputes, The Quinn McDonagh, The Joyce and the Nevin families, James Quinn McDonagh is a friend who the documentary followed over 13 years its a really good insight into the culture and the reasoning behind the fights

I have a feeling i have seen knuckle but my recollection is vague. I might have a look and watch it again in the future.

dude has a chin

Yeah both men took some big shots but the loser took some belters and ended up with broken nose, cheekbone and his ear was three times the size for weeks. The first fight was also a very good fight but to my knowledge was not recorded. We tried to get the winner to fight on our show and were told flat he was not a fighter and would not fight unless it was a matter of must. Quite a cool dude he can fight this hard yet chooses not too

Not only fighters but also big time gangsters, I think. 

Just travellers bro hard working family men who had a monetary dispute a long time ago had a fight the loser was not happy with the ending but went to jail for 5 years an this fight was the conclusion to their drama

This fight between two travelling men is intense, both men land and take powerful shots, Te story behind it is they had fought 7 years prior with Lyus winning and Wayne had served 5 years in prison which obviously kept the rematch from happening for so long.

Nearly 20 minutes of bone crunching punches both absolute beasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2yPbLHbu8M

I like how baldie is spamming that step in right hook where he puts his head down every single time and the other dude could have ended that fight with a single uppercut.

Archived