I'm thinking about becoming a trucker.

Megasoup

What happened to junior? You gave up on that topic, or what?

Joel is certainly an interesting topic.  He is a troubled young man.  His life is a wreck.  I've been seeing him every week, though.  I talk to him almost every day.  

He does drugs.  I don't like drugs.  Drugs are supposed to be some crazy thing you do because one night you're at a club or out with a chick and she pulls out a baggie of cocaine.  You do it, stay up all night, have a blast, feel wore out and dirty the next day, go to work after that, don't do it again until sometime 6 months or a year or 2 years later it randomly happens again.  If you're looking for it, if you need it, if you pay for it, if you hang around a bunch of druggies...you're a druggie, not a party-animal.  I've tried explaining this to him.  I hope he's catching on.

I drive locally 2 nights a week Tuesday and Friday from roughly 10pm - 5am sometimes 4 part time and bring home just over $500 a week and $50 of food the company I deliver provides. It's pretty easy, if you like time to yourself it can be beneficial. Not cross country though, too dangerous on open roads. Plus B-Double trucks have this dodgy front right tyre issue that if it goes you're dead, and they go a LOT. Be careful mate. I don't think it would suit you tbh you seem to want to interract with people more than this gig allows

Archived