Don't look it up trivia #18: Who was the first TUF Alumnus to receive a title shot in the UFC?

JChristian522

Don't look it up trivia #18: Who was the first TUF Alumnus to receive a title shot in the UFC?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Don't look it up trivia #18: Who was the first TUF Alumnus to receive a title shot in the UFC?

• Josh Koscheck
    • Diego Sanchez
    • Forrest Griffin
    • Nate Quarry
    • Kenny Florian

Hey all! I hope you're enjoying the trivia. If you'd like to see my other questions, they are all tagged "Don't look it up trivia" and they can all be found there by clicking the tag. (Note: Everything before question 15 was on the old UFC Fight Club Forums and do not have the polls up anymore.)

I've found that I'm just doing trivia whenever I want. I've been attempting to make them so the answer will always be true but I'm finding that to be difficult. Be sure to post what you voted for in the thread. Enjoy and good luck!

Check out Don't look it up trivia #17: What event marked the first time in UFC history that two Hall of Fame inductees fought in an event?

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/180471-dont-look-it-up-trivia-17-what-event-marked-the-first-time-in-ufc-history-that-two-hall-of-fame-inductees-fought-in-an-event/

Archived