Cain/Werdum 2 at UFC207?

UFCCagerattler

The UFC needs some new HW talent. There are pretty much zero potential matchups I'd get excited about.

It wouldn't bother me at all to get rid of nelson, cain, jds, reem, werdum, well, everyone except Stipe, and sign all new guys.

And who exactly are all of these unsigned Heavyweight fighters that you suggest replace all of them?

And who exactly are all of these unsigned Heavyweight fighters that you suggest replace all of them?

Does it matter? I've seen most all their current fighters too many times. Sign the top 2 or 3 NCAA senior wrestlers from last year, a retired young or cut NFL player, top 2 olympic HW's. Whoever. Most of the heavyweights are just brawlers anyway compared to middleweights and lighter.

Thats right OP, I also gotta feeling JDS will end getting the next shot. 

Here is the deal .. I believe that some UFC fighters (especially champs) are instructed/told/ordered to spread rumors like this (Im taking some time off) so the UFC can buy some time and work on upcoming fights.

The HW fight everyone wants to see is either Stipe vs JDS 2 or Stipe vs Cain and if Werdum beats Cain (it can happen) then both of these huge fights would be pulled off until who knows when.

Probably sometime in Nov or Dec Stipe "decides" to defend his belt and JDS "so happens" to be unbooked and ready to go for maybe even SB weekend!

If indeed Stipe fights Werdum/Cain winner, oh man, that means Stipe would be fighting again around April (at best) and I cant see the UFC holding a HW title fight for that long!

The UFC needs some new HW talent. There are pretty much zero potential matchups I'd get excited about.

It wouldn't bother me at all to get rid of nelson, cain, jds, reem, werdum, well, everyone except Stipe, and sign all new guys.

the ufc need to start paying big bucks like 10million dollar yearly contracts for the top guys and then you'd start seeing some legit talent coming through.

so your solution to making the division better is releasing 5 of the top 10 guys in the division

Sounds like a great plan

Archived