Explosion reported in Manhattan, cause unknown

xFINISHxHIMx

BREAKING: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says a second Manhattan site is under investigation after Chelsea blast.

29 injured.

Earlier today a bomb detonated in US. So this is the 2nd Explosion today in America. No terror evidence so far.

there rarely is m8. Hope people are ok though!

so is the story 'not terror related' or 'unknown if terror related'?

Mayor said not thought to be terror related on one article i read. Others yet to be determined. 

They were intentional IED's similar to the Boston bombing ( pressure cooker rigged to detonate via cell ) but apparently less destructive so i don't see how it's not "terrorism" just because they don't have any 'muslim' suspects or anyone taking credit yet.. 

Mayor said not terror related on one article i read. Others yet to be determined.

They were intentional IED's similar to the Boston bombing ( pressure cooker rigged to detonate via cell ) but apparently less destructive so i don't see how it's not "terrorism just because they don't have any 'muslim' suspects or anyone taking credit yet..

I was just going to say that they use the word terrorism incorrectly most of the time. The suspect doesn't need to be foreign or Muslim for it to be terrorism.

Been a long hard day. I barely made it through the fights tonight but now i'm not gonna be able to sleep till my bro text me back letting me know he's ok.

I know i'm being very paranoid but i do worry about this kinda chit especially after Orlando and NYC being a prime target.

#****Terrorist

Well I hope he's alright

If it feels like Islamic Terrorists, Sounds like Islamic Terrorists and smells like C4 Its probably Islamic Terrorists, In all seriousness the police could catch a 6ft bearded Iraqi dressed in mujahideen screaming Allah Akbar and some Americans would still claim it a government conspiracy. I just hope whoever it is be they black white, woman man, gay or straight, christian, muslim or jewish, I hope they catch them and punish them truly, the death penalty is the only way you will ever dissuade others from carrying out similar acts

If it feels like Islamic Terrorists, Sounds like Islamic Terrorists and smells like C4 Its probably Islamic Terrorists, In all seriousness the police could catch a 6ft bearded Iraqi dressed in mujahideen screaming Allah Akbar and some Americans would still claim it a government conspiracy. I just hope whoever it is be they black white, woman man, gay or straight, christian, muslim or jewish, I hope they catch them and punish them truly, the death penalty is the only way you will ever dissuade others from carrying out similar acts

Boston bomber got sentenced to death and it didn't dissuade anyone.

That said, I'm not opposed to the death penalty for terrorists of any stripe, so whatever. 

Ahmad Rahami has been arrested in connection to the bombing after a shootout with police. Apparently the cell phone on the unexploded bomb was traced back to his families cell plan and there were finger prints on the devices from what I'm hearing.

What a ****ing idiot. That can't even be called amateur hour.

Ahmad Rahami has been arrested in connection to the bombing after a shootout with police. Apparently the cell phone on the unexploded bomb was traced back to his families cell plan and there were finger prints on the devices from what I'm hearing.

What a **** idiot. That can't even be called amateur hour.

Glad they caught him. I had a convo with my brother before they had a suspect and he was saying pretty much the same thing. 

His words were something along the lines of "Seems like a small scale disturbed youth project". 

Archived