Gustafsson Vs Nogueira @ fight night 100

agtx

erm, Gus is better than this.  What the **** are the UFC doing????

Not liking this match-up at all... 

The ONLY match-up making sense is Gus vs Bader. Winner gets a shot at DC/Rumble, whoever holds the belt at the time...

Let JBJ fight Nog... 

This is stupid... Joe Silva has stopped caring...

15245403598_02272a738a_o.gif

Joe Silva has retired lol

Has he quit? I read he´d stay on all through 2016??

he has retired and taking more of a back seat until the get full time replacements.  not sure how much input he has but you may be right, this could be his i dont give a **** leaving present and the match ups may get worse 

Im a fan too.. but that doesn't make sense... but that being said I wouldn't put it past the UFC 

oh i know that but just stop already please UFC and think about the image you are now portraying of a sport that has come so far

100% agree, on all points...

you and I have been swinging from the Big Sexy Swede's nuts since forever.  if we can see how ridiculous this is getting then whats going on at UFC HQ????

oh i know that but just stop already please UFC and think about the image you are now portraying of a sport that has come so far

you and I have been swinging from the Big Sexy Swede's nuts since forever.  if we can see how ridiculous this is getting then whats going on at UFC HQ????

Sometimes it seems like they just don´t give a **** anymore about the sport...

Archived