The Alt Right Thread - Milo and Stuff

fobar

so a lot of the guys i like on youtube and that do vlogs are labelled as alt right and charged with starting this movement and although i dont class myself as Alt Right as i really dont understand all these **** labels now because they are all bollocks, i still wanted a thread for anyone to share either the same sort of videos or views and opinions

the guys are people like Milo, Ben Shapiro, Gavin McInnes etc

I've seen people make references to Alt-right, never gave a **** enough to look up what it was supposed to be.

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[3][4] as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.[2][5]

The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with white nationalism,[1][2][6] white supremacism,[3][7][8] antisemitism,[1][2][9] right-wing populism,[6] nativism,[10] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][11]

It has been said to be a largely online movement with Internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as 4chan.[7][9][12]

Yea, I'm not putting my name on that ****.

yeah, its not a ****ing label anyone normal or sane or not in the media world trying to make a name for themselves needs lol

but a lot of the guys associated with it have a outlook thats kinda making sense and similar to a bygone era when you could actually talk the truth and not have to worry about any prissy lil bish crying to someone for a ****ing safe space

I've seen people make references to Alt-right, never gave a **** enough to look up what it was supposed to be.

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[3][4] as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.[2][5]

The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with white nationalism,[1][2][6] white supremacism,[3][7][8] antisemitism,[1][2][9] right-wing populism,[6] nativism,[10] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][11]

It has been said to be a largely online movement with Internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as 4chan.[7][9][12]

Yea, I'm not putting my name on that ****.

Fake antisemite confirmed.

If it has no official ideology (except what certain individuals ascribe to it), then how can it be defined?

people like to label stuff for no reason all the time lol   this is nothing new, but its been defined and everything so its kind of an ideology  by definition

Archived