Tulsa Police kills unarmed 40 yo Terence Crutcher

xFINISHxHIMx

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“As they approached the vehicle a black male started towards them,” Tulsa Police spokesperson Jeanne Mackenzie told KOTV. “They asked him to show his hands. He refused to follow commands given by the officers. They continued to talk to him. He continued not to listen, not follow any commands as they got closer to the vehicle he reached inside the vehicle and at that time there was a Taser deployment and then a short time later there was one shot fired.”

“As they approached the vehicle a black male started towards them,” Tulsa Police spokesperson Jeanne Mackenzie told KOTV. “They asked him to show his hands. He refused to follow commands given by the officers. They continued to talk to him. He continued not to listen, not follow any commands as they got closer to the vehicle he reached inside the vehicle and at that time there was a Taser deployment and then a short time later there was one shot fired.”

I'm surprised they said he wouldn't show his hands, they are up in the air in the video LoL

I'm surprised they said he wouldn't show his hands, they are up in the air in the video LoL

Dude was gigantic and high on PCP

I can't find where it says what the reason they pulled him was, the guy is stopped in the middle of the lanes.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher-on-friday/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html

They could have shot his legs instead of his torso or tase him if they were so scared of him..

they tased him, then whilst he was on the floor they shot him.

So not only did he get shot but they fried his **** before it.

Not only that but it was a woman who shot him, probably forgot to put her safety on and did it by accident and now police are making up some ridiculous excuses to cover her ****.

Dude was gigantic and high on PCP

I can't find where it says what the reason they pulled him was, the guy is stopped in the middle of the lanes.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher-on-friday/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html

There were 4 cops.  Dude had his hands in the air.  He didn't reach for ****.

They are not only lying but they are intentionally standing in the dash cam's line of sight.

Why don't they just start giving cops throw away guns?  Then they could just go around murdering black males and it wouldn't be a big deal.

I have an unregistered .380 ACP (don't even know the make) that's worth about $150 just in case I end up murdering someone.  Gun is wiped down clean and you can't trace it to me.

Until now but I got another unregistered pistol.  We won't discuss the caliber or whether it's a semi automatic or revolver.

There are people rioting (sorta) and protesting this genius getting blown away over in Charlotte:

http://www.wral.com/police-chief-officers-gave-man-multiple-warnings-to-drop-gun-before-fatal-shooting/16034201/

During a news conference Wednesday morning, Putney said officers were searching for a different suspect at a northeast Charlotte apartment complex Tuesday when they saw Scott exit a vehicle with a handgun. Putney said the officers told Scott to drop the gun, but he got out of the vehicle a second time still carrying the firearm. 

Putney said officers shot Scott because he posed a threat. Officers requested medical help and performed CPR on Scott soon after the shooting, Putney said.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/police-chief-officers-gave-man-multiple-warnings-to-drop-gun-before-fatal-shooting/16034201/#w4MbJTCPIZ9Vlpch.99

The fact of the matter is this:

Don't smoke PCP and go out in public or some scared white chick might shoot you dead.

I'd like to point out, what you've stated above is not a "matter of fact"...it's a matter of "speculation" at this moment

Since the shooting, there have been reports suggesting that Crutcher was high on PCP. In response, Tulsa Police Sergeant David Walker, the department's lead homicide detective, confirmed Tuesday that police discovered PCP in Crutcher's SUV.

Authorities have not said whether PCP was found in Crutcher's system at the time of his death. That hasn't stopped both sides from reacting to the possibility that he was intoxicated.

I'd like to point out, what you've stated above is not a "matter of fact"...it's a matter of "speculation" at this moment

of course there's speculation, that's what people on social media like to do.

Like the guy that got shot in Charlotte that wouldn't drop his gun there are 'friends and neighbors' who say that he was unarmed with his hands up. Their argument is that he was shot for being big and black and that apparently "all big and black men are intimidating" when in reality it's all really big men are intimidating.  

if guy #1 was high on PCP out in public driving and guy #2 was brandishing a firearm and wouldn't drop it after several requests I don't feel a whole lot of sympathy for them.  

Neither are like the guy that got shot for literally no reason while laying down with his hands up.  They were confronted because the big autistic kid that he was taking care of had a toy car.  Now that situation outrages me, it's fortunate that he lived.  

put your hands up, do what they ask, you live

dont walk toward your vehicle then when you get to the door lean as if you are about to reach for something, because you will get shot no matter what colour you are

i was just talking about this online with some people and this black was getting angry.  we all english, 3 black and 2 white but we didnt know that when we started talking

they were all saying the same stuff about how much different it is in america and they are glad we dont have cops like that, even tho racism is far higher in the MET police in London than anywhere i know of lol

anyway, i said the same thing there as o did here, this one chick goes nuts.  'don't, just don't. that seriously pissed me off.  i bet you white aint ya, only a white person would say that!'

to which the other 2 black people identified themselves as black and said i made a fantastic and valid point.  so i said, how many of these shootings did the other person RESIST arrest or NOT do as they were asked.  you have to look at each one on merit and judge on the circumstances of BOTH the police and the person they are dealing with.

she blocked me from the chat  :lol:

dont walk toward your vehicle then when you get to the door lean as if you are about to reach for something, because you will get shot no matter what colour you are

lol you're an idiot.  Oscar Grant was proned out face down while on his stomach and a cop shot him in the back in 2009 in a train station.

you are making too much sense. Put your tinfoil hat back on and let's hear how all cops are out to get black people.

he struggled. dont struggle

Shut the **** up.  Cop claims he thought he was reaching for a taser yet somehow ended up with a Glock 22 in his hand and couldn't tell the difference... all on camera from multiple people.  He was murdered while doing nothing so your put your hands up, do what they ask bull **** has been shot down.

You're a foreigner.

Shut the **** up. Cop claims he thought he was reaching for a taser yet somehow ended up with a Glock 22 in his hand and couldn't tell the difference... all on camera from multiple people. He was murdered while doing nothing so your put your hands up, do what they ask bull **** has been shot down.

You're a foreigner.

quit drinking

Shut the **** up.  Cop claims he thought he was reaching for a taser yet somehow ended up with a Glock 22 in his hand and couldn't tell the difference... all on camera from multiple people.  He was murdered while doing nothing so your put your hands up, do what they ask bull **** has been shot down.

You're a foreigner.

sure, right on.  stop drinking

No they are easily scared white pieces of **** with a badge and a gun. Most of them are functioning retards that couldn't do any better in life.

The black guy in Charlotte was killed by a black cop genius. The recent louisiana one that BLM freaked out about and said it was covered up was also a black cop, they also have a black police chief.

There are bad people in every profession so yes there are some unjustified shootings. How many of these "victims" were blameless? A large majority were running, fighting, or had a weapon before being shot.

In the end it's respect for each other that will make this better. If you respect the cops and listen to them then 99.99% of the time there won't be an incident and they will treat you with the same respect.

BTW being a cop in a large city would suck. High stress and low pay to deal with the some of the worst people in our society.

Archived