Report: Conor Mcgregor will NOT be fighting at 205

King_Can

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol that Russian can has beaten nobody yet. In fact his last win Horcher was a UFC debutant.

I never thought that I would say this but...

I HOPE ALVAREZ DEFENDS THE UFC BELT.

you're crazy, khabib has handled everyone with ease and has one of the best martial arts backgrounds to ever step into the UFC lol

If you thought Tibau beat the brakes off Khabib and embarrassed him just wait until Eddie puts his hands on the panic wrestler

Khabib is overrated, for sure. People only remember him for ragdolling an RDA who barely trained any wrestling at the time, but forget that he couldn't land a single takedown against Tibau and actually got outstruck in that fight.

Oh well, looks like we don't get another McGregor fight til '17..... Makes sense though, no point in fighting if Dana isn't willing to pony up on all his demands.... McGregor has all the leverage in the world and yesterdays Dana tweet was full of sour grapes lol

Dana trying to spite Conor again and the entire card will pay the price. 205 is a 200 repeat.

Do you even watch this sport?? 

200 sucked. Miesha Tate was the headliner.

Do you even watch this ?

I do not give a **** if it was a woman that headlined it, I go to amateur shows and domestic shows so I am not that caught up in people's name. I do not get excited about events simply down to which "Big names" are fighting I get excited about the actual fights if I feel they are well matched fights. Meisha Tate is one of the biggest stars in WMMA, then you had the greatest featherweight ever fighting the former lightweight champion, You had the greatest fighter ever Anderson Silva fighting the current LHW champion Daniel Cormier, You had the return of Brock for the casuals and the hope/probability of a walk a way KO from Mark Hunt, Former BW champion TJ fighting a guy that was on a tear Raphael Assuncao, Former WW champion Johnny H trying to get back to winning ways, Guys who have numerous FOTN award between them Jim Miller, Joe Lauzon, Diego Sanchez, the Hyped Sage Northcutt...

But then again you would not be interested in all that because Canor was not fighting

Mcgregor knows in his heart that he is in for a real war if he fights Jose again and its a war he may lose, Even if he truly believes he can win that fight again he knows he will never top the result the last time the faced each other and that is why he does not want the fight but the problem is Jose will not go away he wants his redemption he will have his revenge

Dana's tweet doesn't say that McGregor won't be fighting at 205... It just says he won't be fighting Alvarez.

I honestly doubt Conor would fight at 205 if it wasn't vs alvarez. To spite them I bet he'll turn down any other fight. Let them have 205 bomb like 200 did because uncle danas ego got in the way yet again.

Mcgregor knows in his heart that he is in for a real war if he fights Jose again and its a war he may lose, Even if he truly believes he can win that fight again he knows he will never top the result the last time the faced each other and that is why he does not want the fight but the problem is Jose will not go away he wants his redemption he will have his revenge

When Conor fights Aldo again I will account bet you that not only does Conor win, but he knocks him out before the 3rd round.

Let them have 205 bomb like 200 did because uncle danas ego got in the way yet again.

lol. You're easily the most delusional McGregor fanboy in the world if you think that UFC 200 bombed. I don't deny it would've done better with him on it, but 1.2 Million buys is not something that any reasonable person in the world would call bombing.

lol. You're easily the most delusional McGregor fanboy in the world if you think that UFC 200 bombed. I don't deny it would've done better with him on it, but 1.2 Million buys is not something that any reasonable person in the world would call bombing.

What does me being a Conor fan have anything to do with thinking 200 tanked? 

Compared to ufc 100 and ufc 198 and ufc 202 it performed poorly. With Conor headlining it easily world have broken 2 mil. 

My point is ufc 200 should have beaten ufc 100 and it didn't even come close to matching it. 

you're crazy, khabib has handled everyone with ease and has one of the best martial arts backgrounds to ever step into the UFC lol

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-10 (30-28 Tibau)

Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)

Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)

Official result: All three judges score the bout 30-27 for the winner by unanimous decision, Khabib Nurmagomedov. The crowd boos the baffling verdict as Nurmagomedov tears up. Tibau looks rightfully incredulous when the winner’s name is read.

What does me being a Conor fan have anything to do with thinking 200 tanked? 

Compared to ufc 100 and ufc 198 and ufc 202 it performed poorly. With Conor headlining it easily world have broken 2 mil. 

My point is ufc 200 should have beaten ufc 100 and it didn't even come close to matching it. 

Because you think it tanked because Panic McCondit wasn't on it, which is untrue.

Hilariously, you go on to illustrate this point in the very next sentence.

Because you think it tanked because Panic McCondit wasn't on it, which is untrue.

Hilariously, you go on to illustrate this point in the very next sentence.

It's a fact. Conor Diaz on ufc 200 would have added hundreds of thousands of buys, potentially an extra million buys.

Nothing wrong with knowing Conor adds ppv buys to whatever card he's on.

I honestly doubt Conor would fight at 205 if it wasn't vs alvarez. To spite them I bet he'll turn down any other fight. Let them have 205 bomb like 200 did because uncle danas ego got in the way yet again.

Didn't Conor sign a contract to fight in UFC? How is it ego if Dana wants to hold him to that contract?

if conor isn't on it I will be disappointed because I would like to expereince the Irish circus when travelling from the UK for a card just once, this didn't materialise at 200 in the end and although the card was good and the early fights were decent it didn't live up to the hype like 202 did

Although saying that, Conor was a t i t letting fans down for 200 when he was booked to fight, but blameless really with 205, hold out for what you think you are worth or move on

They should make him drop down to 145 from now on, or only offer him no1 contender fighters at 155

It's a fact. Conor Diaz on ufc 200 would have added hundreds of thousands of buys, potentially an extra million buys.

When Conor fights Aldo again I will account bet you that not only does Conor win, but he knocks him out before the 3rd round.

I accept this bet if you agree to the following stipulation:

The bet is ACCOUNT vs ACCOUNT there is no coming back with a new username you are finished on this forum?

Do you accept the bet and lets make it legitimate

that still doesn't mean that it bombed. They also lost Jones vs DC at the last minute which cost them a couple hundred thousand buys

It just shows how many casuals have came into MMA that any card without McGregor is seen as a small card or a flop. Did McGregor add a bit of excitement when he fought at Diaz 1 and 2 OF COURSE HE DID but his opponents style inside and outside the octagon majory helped that excitement. Do you think a fight versus Alvarez, Khabib or RDA would be as exciting? Of course it would not because those fighters would not play the game outside the cage and inside would simply take him down and beast him

McGregor/Diaz 2 did 1.6 Million compared to 200's 1.2 Million, and you think that fight would've added a million buys to UFC 200.

That is why I'm calling you the most delusional McGregor fanboy in the world.

It just shows how many casuals have came into MMA that any card without McGregor is seen as a small card or a flop. Did McGregor add a bit of excitement when he fought at Diaz 1 and 2 OF COURSE HE DID but his opponents style inside and outside the octagon majory helped that excitement. Do you think a fight versus Alvarez, Khabib or RDA would be as exciting? Of course it would not because those fighters would not play the game outside the cage and inside would simply take him down and beast him

And Conor could knock them out in the first round

And lol at you thinking a McGregor fight card isn't a big deal

And Conor could knock them out in the first round

And lol at you thinking a McGregor fight card isn't a big deal

I personally despise the guy so do not look forward to seeing him fight unless its someone that I think will destroy the ginger idiot, Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to seeing his little Leprechaun **** up at Lightweight to face the likes of Alvarez, RDA, Chandler, Ferguson, Nurmegedov, Johnson ,Diaz at 155. Let us see how he does up were he has no size advantage

Archived