Should the UFC let Dana White go?

The Egg  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dana get fired?

Dana is stopping Conor from fighting at 205.

Dana is stopping gsp from fighting at 207.

He refuses to pay the fighters proper money.

He keeps selling dreams about Rousey, and no one even cares.

His ego is massive, I think it's time for the human Egg to get fired.

70% off fans (statistical fact) want Conor vs Alvarez to headline ufc 205. Eddie is so on board that he turned down every other fight offered to him. Conor also turned down every other fight in favour of his toughest challenge, Eddie Alvarez.

So let's recap

Fans - check

Eddie - check

Conor - check

Dana -  <_<

from a fan perspective Dana's stance in the power struggle here is annoying, but Dana isn't having a fans perspective he is running a business and that busy is changing and some of the money will start to trickle down to the fighters

So as a fan, yes bye bye Dana please but lets be real about this from the point of view of the owners he does a great job

Stupid Question really

Yes I would like  to see him fired, should he be NO!

from a fan perspective Dana's stance in the power struggle here is annoying, but Dana isn't having a fans perspective he is running a business and that busy is changing and some of the money will start to trickle down to the fighters

So as a fan, yes bye bye Dana please but lets be real about this from the point of view of the owners he does a great job

Stupid Question really

Yes I would like  to see him fired, should he be NO!

Dana is about to sabatofe ufc 205 just like he did ufc 200. If I was the owners his *** would be grass over this.

Cole, you are one of the GOATS here but this is a silly thread, mate.

Im sure Dana is "part of the package" when someone decided to buy the UFC. Whoever bought the UFC would actually want Dana to be on it! He is part of the show! 

Like the dude or not (I cant stand him) the bottom line is that he is part of the show and he is, basically, one of the UFC brand icone.

If you would buy the UFC, would be ok with "letting Dana go" so he starts another promotion (his image alone would help any new promotion) and messes up your investment you made by buying the UFC ?

Im sure Dana is "part of the package" when someone decided to buy the UFC. Whoever bought the UFC would actually want Dana to be on it! He is part of the show! 

Like the dude or not (I cant stand him) the bottom line is that he is part of the show and he is, basically, one of the UFC brand icone.

If you would buy the UFC, would be ok with "letting Dana go" so he starts another promotion (his image alone would help any new promotion) and messes up your investment you made by buying the UFC ?

I actually like Dana and want him to stick around. I'm just angry that he is blocking what could potentially be the greatest event of all time if the first ever simultaneous champ vs champ fight happens at the first event at the garden.

I don;t disagree that Dana is part of the show and so on.

He;s worth what Joe Rogan is worth.

Is he worth the hundreds of millions of dollars he has ended up with?

**** no. 

I actually like Dana and want him to stick around. I'm just angry that he is blocking what could potentially be the greatest event of all time if the first ever simultaneous champ vs champ fight happens at the first event at the garden.

I see your point.

I feel as if somehow UFC/Dana are going to eventually "not like" Conor anymore. lol

I knew this was a Cole Gump thread before i even read it, What a complete buffoon you are!!!!! If it was not for Dana White and his drive to make MMA succeed, his 20 hour work days, his flying over the world scouring talent meeting sponsors, meeting politicians, legitimising the sport there would be no UFC probably no MMA that you would know about and certainly NO CONOR! You're boy Conor would be on the dole struggling to feed himself if it was not for the Real King of MMA so tell Canor to get on HIS knee's and Beg the King

I knew this was a Cole Gump thread before i even read it, What a complete buffoon you are!!!!! If it was not for Dana White and his drive to make MMA succeed, his 20 hour work days, his flying over the world scouring talent meeting sponsors, meeting politicians, legitimising the sport there would be no UFC probably no MMA that you would know about and certainly NO CONOR! You're boy Conor would be on the dole struggling to feed himself if it was not for the Real King of MMA so tell Canor to get on HIS knee's and Beg the King

https://plotagon.com/419410

Dana and NangaParbatWinter

Archived