Eddie Alvarez would brutally beat down Khabib - Thoughts?

No one beats Conor  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eddie Alvarez
    • Khabib Nurmagomedov

Khabib doesn't match up well against Eddie. Khabib would struggle to take Alvarez down. He would be severely outmatched striking. He would resort to wall and stall, and Eddie is good at defending against that. 

I predict a 5 rd dec win for Eddie, maybe even a KO in the 3rd round if Khabib truly can't take him down and is forced to strike with Eddie.

I know that Kabob once beat a great fighter in Dos Anjos, but we all have good nights. I'm not a good boxer, but I once beat Vincent Hadley Jr.'s **** from pillor to post...on only my second match ever. He had a bad night and I had a good one. I hope I never have to fight THAT guy again! Kabob gets smoked by the top 5.

Whoa whoa wait... Khabibob, he beat the great Darrell Horcher and was injured for the last 2 years he also beat the former champ 3 years ago, if thats not a reason to give him a shot, I don't know what is. LoL

Questions Khabib's credentials for a title shot.

Jocks Wonderbread's nuts like there's no tomorrow. lol.. I guess beating a middle of the pack Bellator fighter and a washed up Johny Hendricks is a quality resumee, right?

Jocks Wonderbread's nuts like there's no tomorrow. lol.. I guess beating a middle of the pack Bellator fighter and a washed up Johny Hendricks is a quality resumee, right?

Homie... WB is on an 8 fight win streak or something silly like that. Plus he's fighting more than twice in four years. Khabib has a literal 25% chance of even showing up to the fight. Apple's to oranges m8

Homie... WB is on an 8 fight win streak or something silly like that. Plus he's fighting more than twice in four years. Khabib has a literal 25% chance of even showing up to the fight. Apple's to oranges m8

He also holds not 1, not 2 but four wins over top 15 guys. Something you won't find on Khabibobs resume. He beat an unranked RDA who was(and still is) a huge can.

He also holds not 1, not 2 but four wins over top 15 guys. Something you won't find on Khabibobs resume. He beat an unranked RDA who was(and still is) a huge can.

lol no

You cannot say that Wonderboy has beaten four top 15 guys and pretend that once ranked, always ranked - while in the exact same breath claiming Khabib's win over RDA means nothing because RDA wasn't the champion at the time.

Try to make sense, please. Pick one or the other.

lol no

You cannot say that Wonderboy has beaten four top 15 guys and pretend that once ranked, always ranked - while in the exact same breath claiming Khabib's win over RDA means nothing because RDA wasn't the champion at the time.

To be fair rda had a major eye opening moment after he was man handled by Khabib. He realised that it was steroids or bellator

lol no

Tbf I thought Ellen Degeneres was ranked after the Brown TKO.

He beat Hendricks who was ranked top 5, he beat Rory who was ranked top 5 before he ran over to Bellator. And Whittaker who is the #6 MW contender now.

Now it's your turn break down Khabibobs greatest hits.

It's better than beating an Asian and a weight cutting can who had the flu. 

Surprise surprise Cole is wrong again, Khabib would certainly get Eddie Alvarez down. The Lightweight division is packed full of very strong grapplers  the only one in the top 5 who does not possess powerful grappling is Tony Ferguson but he has so far avoided the powerful grapplers Alvarez, Khabib, Rafael Dos Anjos and Will Brooks can wrestle to enter into the mix. 

Archived