WTF Roy??

BarbaricBob

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/dana-white-releasing-jason-high-after-ufc-fight-night-42-was-no-brainer

Will dana hold up to his word and keep his sense of morals? Or will he keep Roy in the ufc a bit longer just for take sake of keeping his lovely live punching bags for anyone in the top 10?

Rightfully Roy should be cut 100% but I wouldn't mind watching him get bloodied and destroyed again by the likes of Stipe, Reem, JDS, Hunt, Black Beast, Doom one more time.

Maybe feed him to Travis Browne or Cain one for a quick beatdown?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/dana-white-releasing-jason-high-after-ufc-fight-night-42-was-no-brainer

Will dana hold up to his word and keep his sense of morals? Or will he keep Roy in the ufc a bit longer just for take sake of keeping his lovely live punching bags for anyone in the top 10?

Rightfully Roy should be cut 100% but I wouldn't mind watching him get bloodied and destroyed again by the likes of Stipe, Reem, JDS, Hunt, Black Beast, Doom one more time.

"Feed" him to Browne?  You sure about that?

Roy would overhand right Travis Browne's head clean out of the cage.  That idiot trains under Edmond... lol.

well hes not even getting in trouble for it

It is hard to believe he aint gonna get in trouble.

Wow

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/roy-nelsons-kick-of-john-mccarthy-at-ufc-fight-night-95-could-land-him-in-brazilian-sports-court

The Brazilian commission overseeing this past Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 95 apparently won’t let Roy Nelson’s post-fight actions slide.

After Nelson vented his frustration with a stoppage win over Antonio Silva by kicking and then flipping off referee “Big” John McCarthy, the Comissao Atletica Brasileira de MMA, or CABMMA, announced the incident will be addressed by a Brazilian court.

I like fights, so this is how I think

1. Big John calls himself "Big", looks "Big" and makes money off basically being tough.  I like him.  If he gets smacked around a little bit (or a love tap like Roy gave him) I don't see the problem

2. Roy Nelson just knocked the guy out, and it was exciting.  I was willing to give him at least a weeks worth of doing whatever he wants (to other people) without me getting mad about it.  

Man I used to be a pretty big fan of ol big country but have you ever heard the guy in interviews? He's salty as hell about everything. He actually said stipe does nothing but run right after he KOd Werdum and then proceeds to dry hump THE BLACK BEAST every chance he got. I heard him on UFC unfiltered today saying he rarely ever gets hit!

But I feel like the big John thing was just him being emotional from getting the KO and had some weird energy at the time

I like fights, so this is how I think

1. Big John calls himself "Big", looks "Big" and makes money off basically being tough.  I like him.  If he gets smacked around a little bit (or a love tap like Roy gave him) I don't see the problem

2. Roy Nelson just knocked the guy out, and it was exciting.  I was willing to give him at least a weeks worth of doing whatever he wants (to other people) without me getting mad about it.  

Wow!

BTW I don't even think that stoppage was late and it wasn't close to a one punch walkaway KO like Hunt.

This was my thought. Bigfoot wasn't out cold. He didn't wake up fighting the ref. There have been worse stoppages. Nelson has had beef with Big John before, at least that's what Rogan said. I think he was just looking for something to get worked up about.

I'm not saying the kick hurt. I'm saying that Nelson knows better. You can't make contact like that with the ref. I'm sure there's a rule about it somewhere in every major sport, including MMA. Why would he not expect to be reprimanded for it?

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/roy-nelsons-kick-of-john-mccarthy-at-ufc-fight-night-95-could-land-him-in-brazilian-sports-court

The Brazilian commission overseeing this past Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 95 apparently won’t let Roy Nelson’s post-fight actions slide.

After Nelson vented his frustration with a stoppage win over Antonio Silva by kicking and then flipping off referee “Big” John McCarthy, the Comissao Atletica Brasileira de MMA, or CABMMA, announced the incident will be addressed by a Brazilian court.

I'm sure it won't be all that bad

i'm not suprised the gutless ufc have chosen to do naught about it themselves. if it was the nfl or nba roy would be facing a lengthy suspension because any intentional officials contact is off limits period....it creates precedent. that's why the ufc is STILL behind and some of it' shenanigans this year is making it go 3 steps back

I agree and I would go even further ... If Roy was so sure it was over, then why he didnt walk away then ?!

To avoid an Anderson Silva/Bisping situation.

Roy was doing his job. The ref should do his. The push was not necessary though, if he wanted to be an **** he could have shamed him in the post fight interview for example.

Archived