cashfl0w

Hands of Stone is coming for dat strap.

USATSI_9383003_168382968_lowres.jpg
894b77f805bd94d292574c38c5d628d5.jpg

Dominick Cruz better start working on his list of injuries to suspiciously sustain in training one after the other. Pronto.

When Lineker sends John Dodson's head into the crowd on Saturday, Cody Garbrandt will take to Twitter to declare that he is afraid of John Lineker and will never fight him. TJ Dillashaw will demand a fight against Urijah Faber. Then a rematch.

MARK MY WORDS.

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to this one.  Both hit hard but I gotta give a speed advantage to the American.

So glad Sean Shelby got promoted.  Hopefully whoever takes his place doesn't so full Joe Silva with the lighter weight divisions.

• Like 3

Lol literally the first time I hear you talking about him. But yeah Lineker is the only man at BW and Flw who is able to beat Mighty Mouse and Cruz been saying this for years.

Lol literally the first time I hear you talking about him. But yeah Lineker is the only man at BW and Flw who is able to beat Mighty Mouse and Cruz been saying this for years.

I went to Lineker's last fight in the middle of ****ing nowhere to see pretty much just him. Excuse you.

• Like 5

I went to Lineker's last fight in the middle of **** nowhere to see pretty much just him. Excuse you.

You went there only because of Lineker? I don't believe you.

I'm by far the most hardcore Lineker fan on the forum. I just can't remember you backing him ever. I am no robot tho I might be wrong.

You went there only because of Lineker? I don't believe you.

I'm by far the most hardcore Lineker fan on the forum. I just can't remember you backing him ever. I am no robot tho I might be wrong.

lul no you're not. unlike you baba ji was repping him when he was screwing up at FLW.

• Like 4

lul no you're not. unlike you baba ji was repping him when he was screwing up at FLW.

**** off with your stupid fairytale **** Banham. I backed Erick Silva and John Lineker throughout their careers. How little you know Lineker never screwed up at Flw. He was a boss. His only recent loss came via decision against Ali because of his weight. I always said he should just move up and beat up heavier guys. Not making weight is unprofessional and I can't respect that. He could easily go down again and dominate at Flw with the new weigh in rule.

So stop trying to impress Patster, take his **** out of your mouth and try to be yourself again.

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx
  • Like 1

**** off with your stupid fairytale **** Banham. I backed Erick Silva and John Lineker throughout their careers. How little you know Lineker never screwed up at Flw. He was a boss. His only recent loss came via decision against Ali because of his weight. I always said he should just move up and beat up heavier guys. Not making weight is unprofessional and I can't respect that. He could easily go down again and dominate at Flw with the new weigh in rule.

So stop trying to impress Patster, take his **** out of your mouth and try to be yourself again.

You seem to be quite an angry individual, please seek help. I don't post on here but this felt necessary, for your own sake <3

• Like 5

You seem to be quite an angry individual, please seek help. I don't post on here but this felt necessary, for your own sake <3

You seem pretty soft tho is that a heart? Jesus you won't survive a week in here bud. Run! Run as fast as you can.
  • Like 1

you only rep fighters when its convenient. thats a fact.

• Like 4

I liked this post, but I do need an explanation for the heart at the end.

Is it because you saw him send somebody hugs and kisses the other day, and thought you might be able to catch some noggin? 

• Like 3

you only rep fighters when its convenient. thats a fact.

Homie wasn't even a fan when Lineker first fought

I put Baba Ji onto the GOATs from the jump 

• Like 3

This fight is living proof that Sean Shelby >>>>>> Joe Silva

The last matchup was better 

I actually think that Dodson might try to gameplan his way to a win with Greg Jackson 

• Like 3

Lineker beats dodson via tko or gasses chasing him around and losses decision.

Lineker beats cruz via tko or gasses chasing him around and losses decision.

Lineker starches garbrandt on first clean combo.

Tj fights faber and gets choked out by eyepoker faber

I liked this post, but I do need an explanation for the heart at the end.

Is it because you saw him send somebody hugs and kisses the other day, and thought you might be able to catch some noggin?

The heart was a simple gesture of love to a person in need, nothing more. Although send me a pic and we will see....

• Like 1

Refuse to awknowledge him as a fighter.

There is only one Hands of Stone, and that's Sam Stout. 

Didn't you hear? They changed his nickname to "chin of glass" since he hasn't knocked anyone out in five years but has managed to get knocked out in every fight he's had since 2013.

• Like 5

Didn't you hear? They changed his nickname to "chin of glass" since he hasn't knocked anyone out in five years but has managed to get knocked out in every fight he's had since 2013.

hairy balls just got rekt :lol:

• Like 1

Refuse to awknowledge him as a fighter.

Why would you refuse to acknowledge anyone as a fighter that's in the UFC?
  • Like 1

Duran not a bit old to be coming back ?

Dodson going to dominate this fool two power strikers but Dodson is faster, stronger and more dynamic.

Refuse to awknowledge him as a fighter.

b3b0033aedea7366b8f4a3b6a89d4047.jpg

The last matchup was better 

I actually think that Dodson might try to gameplan his way to a win with Greg Jackson 

• Like 4

Lineker didnt do what he needed to do to create hype to get him the title shot, he missed weight & he didnt get a ko win. I dont think his brawler style is good enough to beat a more technical champ either, sloppy machine gun slap shots.