Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Mickey Gall vs. Sage Northcutt Added to FOX Sacramento Show

Mickey Gall is a chump who is chasing to him an easy fight against a smaller man. Luckily for Sage, this idiot was afraid to stand with CM PUNK and has zero credible wins.

Sage finishes him any way he pleases with the greatest of EASE. 

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3

How come there's no thread for LANDO VANATTA vs JOHN MAKDESSI?

Makdessi embarrasses him and finishes him in the second round 

• Like 3

Makdessi embarrasses him and finishes him in the second round 

lies

King Lando is gonna hit Makdessi and knock his crossed eye back into place

• Like 3

lies

King Lando is gonna hit Makdessi and knock his crossed eye back into place

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ᕗ
  • Like 5

Fair play to Gall using the hype he got of the Punk fight well.

I just want to see him win because he is the spitting image of someone I know who is constantly getting there **** kicked so the whole things a bit trippy haha

Edited by Jolldan

It's official, calling out future oponents and trash talking is now a key part of martial arts. It is a new discipline which Connor is the champ of and Gall has used it brilliantly. Guys like Aldo need to learn this new discipline if they want to be a success in modern MMA.

• Like 2

It's official, calling out future oponents and trash talking is now a key part of martial arts. It is a new discipline which Connor is the champ of and Gall has used it brilliantly. Guys like Aldo need to learn this new discipline if they want to be a success in modern MMA.

It's been around forever, the UFC is just giving in more now. Sonnen did it way before Conor. He got a shot at Jones ffs.

Sonnen is a pioneer. Tito Ortiz was the master in the early days. These men will go down in history as the guys who made talking bollocks a part of MMA i.e. morons who watered down the sport for morons who need to see negative conflict rather than what martial arts is supposed to be about- self defence, studying and perfecting techniques from around the world and showing respect. Instead of bowing as a sign of good sportsmanship it is now seemingly better to flip off your opponent and verbally abuse him. The baddies are winning.

THIS IS A MAIN EVENT?!!

This may literally be the worst main event in the history of MMA.

Are you serious this man just koed CM Punk

• Like 2

Are you serious this man just koed CM Punk

This man has been in three fights. He isn't even making the main card at Bellator. lol

• Like 1

THIS IS A MAIN EVENT?!!

This may literally be the worst main event in the history of MMA.

Haven't seen anywhere saying it's the ME. I'd assume it'll be Cruz/Garbrandt, considering the event is in Sacramento

Haven't seen anywhere saying it's the ME.

That's what the crawl on FS1 is saying right now.

Maybe it's meant to say that it will be on the main CARD, but right now it says main EVENT.

• Like 2

That's what the crawl on FS1 is saying right now.

Maybe it's meant to say that it will be on the main CARD, but right now it says main EVENT.

Really hope it means main card. I'm not trying to see another Maia-ing in a main event

• Like 1

It's been around forever, the UFC is just giving in more now. Sonnen did it way before Conor. He got a shot at Jones ffs.

Yes... also Ronda got her first shot at Miesha by talking ****...  it's basically the Ali blueprint.

Nate got a shot at Conor the same way, called him out in the cage...

Really hope it means main card. I'm not trying to see another Maia-ing in a main event

Yeah, I just saw it again. It 110% says "in the main event".

Are they ****ing kidding me right now?

• Like 1

This man has been in three fights. He isn't even making the main card at Bellator. lol

This is a main event, but yet they got Platinum Perry on CanPass .  WTF FOLKS

• Like 1

This is a main event, but yet they got Platinum Perry on CanPass .  WTF FOLKS

whatcutt2_zpstd9btbv6.jpg

FOX itself is saying "in main event". These guys have like 10 pro fights total. That is absurd.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 4

Card gonna get cancelled or they sale a total of 50 tickets in which 20 of them are related to Mickey Gall family members/friends.

• Like 1

Mickey Gall is a chump who is chasing to him an easy fight against a smaller man. Luckily for Sage, this idiot was afraid to stand with CM PUNK and has zero credible wins.

Sage finishes him any way he pleases with the greatest of EASE.

Sage gets choked out and blames it on strep throat/Jesus/his daddies steroids/all of the above

Damn what an absolutely horrible piece of match making, Right now this is just a fight between two inexperienced guys but these two have all the tools to get to the very top and should have been kept apart and allowed to progress before the inevitable fight when both men are top of the division

Sage is ranked 71st at lightweight and Gall 88th at welterweight, according to rankingmma.com . The Yair main event was good as they were 2 fun fighters ranked in the teens. This is ridonculous, especially if Dominic Cruz is defending his belt in the same card lol. Looks like the UFC is going full retard (WWE) now that Joe Silva is leaving.

mate your signature - is that like a Mauro version of "wheres Wally (waldo)? :lol:

I wanted to throw some more people in there but not enough space. Derrick Lewis, JDS, Jon Jones, Glover Teixeira, Uriah Hall, Tyron Woodley etc.

mate your signature - is that like a Mauro version of "wheres Wally (waldo)? :lol:

Lol.

There's some seriously weird photobombing going on when you look closely.

photo-thumb-452993.jpg?_r=1472323134

• Like 1