Sign in to follow this  
DoomPatrol

Mousasi's post fight interview

Probably one of the most underrated fighters in the ufc. Mousasi is very skilled, I can see him becoming the champ.

• Like 5

Probably one of the most underrated fighters in the ufc. Mousasi is very skilled, I can see him becoming the champ.

He had a lot of hype when he first got in the UFC but at one point he was 4-3  which hurt him I think. He has shown more motivation the last few fights but he needs a step up in competition.

• Like 3

He's a cool dude.  Crazily experienced for his age - 46 fights and he's only 31.  Must have a pretty good chin as the Hall KO was his first ever.

If he'd zigged instead of zagged against Uriah, he'd probably be on a nice 6 fight win streak at the moment.

Whittaker's the only top 10 MW younger than him so I can definitely see him being champ one day (once the Count retires of course)

• Like 5

Mousasi beats them all,only fights he has a problem with are rockhold and jacare.

Rockhold, jacare winner beats bisping, setting up a another trilogy or rematch situation, and we know the ufc loves those rematch/trilogy situations.

He's a cool dude.  Crazily experienced for his age - 46 fights and he's only 31.  Must have a pretty good chin as the Hall KO was his first ever.

If he'd zigged instead of zagged against Uriah, he'd probably be on a nice 6 fight win streak at the moment.

Whittaker's the only top 10 MW younger than him so I can definitely see him being champ one day (once the Count retires of course)

i dont see the Count having another successful title defence

• Like 3

Moose is a can. He could probably beat Bisping, but no one else that's relevant. 

• Like 1

Gegard beat an aging Brazilian on his way out of the UFC - hardly a time to smack talk

Let's see a Uriah Hall rematch first

he wants it, so might as well make it happen, the ufc are probably hoping to get hall back in the winners circle first

Who you think Bisping had best chance against?

Good question.

I think his best chance was actually against Hendo and thats why UFC promoted that fight lol.

The only other guy I see Bisping having a chance against would be Natal and a rematch with Leites lol

Moose is a can. He could probably beat Bisping, but no one else that's relevant. 

u know what? u're a can.  ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

• Like 2

Want to see him get the title shot. Know it won't happen but he's on a run and the rest are fighting each other.. 

“People liked it.” Mousasi said. “I just spoke the truth. Sometimes you have to say stupid sh*t before people notice you. I got a private message from Conor McGregor. He was cursing at me, the little f**k. He was threatening me. I said ‘What are you going to do with your 50 kilos?’ The f****r was threatening me with a knife. He knows I could beat his **** any day.”

“I said some stuff that I didn’t mean (in the post-fight press conference),” Mousasi said. “I said ‘People don’t know who the real fighter is or not.’ Of course he’s a top fighter. English is not my first language and I just blurt stuff out sometimes. I thought it was funny that he was messaging me.”

Lol yep gangsta

• Like 1

me to unless he fights weidman or romero

Id love to see him beat Weidman in NY. This place would melt down.

• Like 1