Sign in to follow this  
fobar

GOATping Breaks Several Of Anderson Silva’s Records With Latest Win

A lot of people don't seem to know what cheap shots are....

indeed, uneducated fools every

• Like 2

Prior to the first weidman fight, andy wouldve wrekt bisping, since then bisping gets the win unless andy dives for ankles for a sub. At any time in last 10 yrs andy vs bisping wouldve been way closer and more competitive than most would like to admit

Pretty much all of these "records" are a direct result from cheating in fights and being a pillow fisted Nancy.

Bisping is champion, yes. We can't take that away. And now he's defended it, despite the outcome and what happened during the fight, and whether or not he cheated to gain advantage, again, he still won it. Until he's deducted points for his actions we can't discredit what he's done. I still think the guy is one of the dirtiest guys in the game but he worked his way to the top. Well played.

BUT

Where he says he's never avoided a fight or ducked anyone is where his 'legacy' starts to crumble. He ducked Whittaker to have elective surgery he didn't need. This is what set him on the path to the belt. Ducks Rob, somehow gets allowed to continue after being KTFO vs Silva. Those two incidents are the basis of his "championship" and due to that, he'll never be truly accepted from the majority.

My 2c anyway

So, has Hendo ever knocked down an opponent in rounds 1 AND 2 before and still lost a fight?

I'm just curious, I genuinely don't know.

****e.

I can't remember the last time anyone knocked down an opponent in the first two rounds and lost the fight?

I'm a casual fan, I don't memorise this stuff.

Now, more importantly, something needs to be corrected.

That picture of a breakfast was not a true indication of a full English.

I believe that picture to show French toast (or eggy bread as it's sometimes known). We never, NEVER, have eggy bread with a full English, it's just wrong on every level.

We have, bacon, sausage, egg (usually what you would call over easy), baked beans, grilled tomato, mushrooms and toast. Optionals (but not compulsory) are hash browns and/or black pudding (blood sausage). Ketchup or Daddies Sauce on the side. Daddies sauce is not population paste, it's a condiment but on a whole other level to Ketchup. I'm fond of a sausage sandwich with a drop of Daddie's sauce, but not ketchup. They are two different things.

A pot of breakfast tea is also traditional, but in the last twenty years, that tradition has died off with a lot of people and any beverage will suffice.

Some eateries in the UK will serve an all-day breakfast. That is the above items, any time of the day, often with a large order of French Fries.

My local Café serves a breakfast called a gut-buster. 4 bacon, 3 sausage, 3 eggs, 2 hash browns, 1 black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1lb of fries and 4 toast.

I used to have that once a week.

I had a heart attack a few months ago.

No **** surprise considering LOL.

ps. When I grew up as a kid in the 70's, a standard item of a full English breakfast was fried bread. Literally a slice of bread, fried.in oil or lard until crisp. Us Brits, we know how to live. **** you coronary system!

I genuinely want a slice of fried bread and double egg now.

Sorry. More rambling.

When I went through basic training in the 80's, breakfast was the above with the addition of a daily extra.

One day would be smoked haddock (known as yellow peril), one day would be fish fingers (I believe they are known as fish sticks in the States?), my favourite was devilled kidneys on fried bread. That was known as **** on a raft.

Tomatoes were never fresh but tinned. They were known as Commanche bollocks.

I won't say what black pudding (blood sausage) was known as.

Edited by StanleyTheBricklayer
  • Like 2

So, has Hendo ever knocked down an opponent in rounds 1 AND 2 before and still lost a fight?

I'm just curious, I genuinely don't know.

****e.

I can't remember the last time anyone knocked down an opponent in the first two rounds and lost the fight?

I'm a casual fan, I don't memorise this stuff.

Now, more importantly, something needs to be corrected.

That picture of a breakfast was not a true indication of a full English.

I believe that picture to show French toast (or eggy bread as it's sometimes known). We never, NEVER, have eggy bread with a full English, it's just wrong on every level.

We have, bacon, sausage, egg (usually what you would call over easy), baked beans, grilled tomato, mushrooms and toast. Optionals (but not compulsory) are hash browns and/or black pudding (blood sausage). Ketchup or Daddies Sauce on the side. Daddies sauce is not population paste, it's a condiment but on a whole other level to Ketchup. I'm fond of a sausage sandwich with a drop of Daddie's sauce, but not ketchup. They are two different things.

A pot of breakfast tea is also traditional, but in the last twenty years, that tradition has died off with a lot of people and any beverage will suffice.

Some eateries in the UK will serve an all-day breakfast. That is the above items, any time of the day, often with a large order of French Fries.

My local Café serves a breakfast called a gut-buster. 4 bacon, 3 sausage, 3 eggs, 2 hash browns, 1 black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1lb of fries and 4 toast.

I used to have that once a week.

I had a heart attack a few months ago.

No **** surprise considering LOL.

ps. When I grew up as a kid in the 70's, a standard item of a full English breakfast was fried bread. Literally a slice of bread, fried.in oil or lard until crisp. Us Brits, we know how to live. **** you coronary system!

I genuinely want a slice of fried bread and double egg now.

Sorry. More rambling.

When I went through basic training in the 80's, breakfast was the above with the addition of a daily extra.

One day would be smoked haddock (known as yellow peril), one day would be fish fingers (I believe they are known as fish sticks in the States?), my favourite was devilled kidneys on fried bread. That was known as **** on a raft.

Tomatoes were never fresh but tinned. They were known as Commanche bollocks.

I won't say what black pudding (blood sausage) was known as.

Such an educational post. Well done.