Jump to content
Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Recommended Posts

@crangs, your clan needs you!

After his no show cost us round 2 followed by a miserable 0 star in round 4, mo is ready to bench his cousin Elhosary. Are you available to step in for the final 3 rounds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@crangs, your clan needs you!

After his no show cost us round 2 followed by a miserable 0 star in round 4, mo is ready to bench his cousin Elhosary. Are you available to step in for the final 3 rounds?

smh. I can't log on at the moment but can't even think of a base that was 0 starrable in that line up. What happened.

Mo finna go full Sheriff of Nottingham on his cousin if he costs us another round. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TUF said:

smh. I can't log on at the moment but can't even think of a base that was 0 starrable in that line up. What happened.

Mo finna go full Sheriff of Nottingham on his cousin if he costs us another round. 

I mainly blame e dragons. 

There was an angry exchange in Arabic straight after. At least it looked angry. Then again all Arabic looks angry. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I mainly blame e dragons. 

There was an angry exchange in Arabic straight after. At least it looked angry. Then again all Arabic looks angry. 

Just watched. Hitting up 10 spots on a buried TH while being a can is usually a bad time. 

Crazy we'd likely be 3-1 if not for nepotism. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@crangs, your clan needs you!

After his no show cost us round 2 followed by a miserable 0 star in round 4, mo is ready to bench his cousin Elhosary. Are you available to step in for the final 3 rounds?

lol, just looked. 19 days  before last mp attack.   I'm down.  will have time the next few days

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crangs said:

lol, just looked. 19 days  before last mp attack.   I'm down.  will have time the next few days

Excellent. I've put you in. Thanks mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Excellent. I've put you in. Thanks mate. 

Dont check CWL mate ? 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TUF said:

Dont check CWL mate ? 

 That base is risky.... so many people are using ground these days though!

It's killing it in legends ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

 That base is risky.... so many people are using ground these days though!

It's killing it in legends ?

Yea i suppose when you don't have a choice at your army, it looks like a good anti 3 star base, but CWL is full of a bunch itzu swagger jacking hipsters

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

@Crangs, grapedrank someone else's base and hit from the opposite side of the townhall for 3 stars. TIA

lol, they're on this hippy hit who you like chit anyway.  Cant even grapedrank em.

9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Please bring a nice safe 2 stars, sir @crangs.

After 3 weeks of blue balling my edragons I'm still disappointed in that 2 star effort.  Should've been 3 if I was in practice 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, crangs said:

lol, they're on this hippy hit who you like chit anyway.  Cant even grapedrank em.

After 3 weeks of blue balling my edragons I'm still disappointed in that 2 star effort.  Should've been 3 if I was in practice 

It was still 2 more than the guy you replaced was getting...

Good to have you back in the team. Assume you're good for the next 2 rounds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It was still 2 more than the guy you replaced was getting...

Good to have you back in the team. Assume you're good for the next 2 rounds?

yeah, I'm fine for the rest of cwl

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

double post

Edited by crangs
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir @crangs making a comeback story worthy of a 30 for 30 film getting 5 stars out of the needed 8 for CWL rewards with only 1 hit left tomorrow 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TUF said:

Sir @crangs making a comeback story worthy of a 30 for 30 film getting 5 stars out of the needed 8 for CWL rewards with only 1 hit left tomorrow 

the hit was fun but the savage chat was better, lol.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bubba_Sparks Need a 3 star to win the round so maybe poach the bottom base before some scrandy does. 

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

@Bubba_Sparks Need a 3 star to win the round so maybe poach the bottom base before some scrandy does. 

Well good news and good news, that target is still available and @crangs took all the pressure off ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TUF said:

Sir @crangs making a comeback story worthy of a 30 for 30 film getting 5 stars out of the needed 8 for CWL rewards with only 1 hit left tomorrow 

This has not aged well...

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was very unCrangs like. Im launching an internal investigation to see if Mirek hacked into his account. Truly befuddling and perplexing times.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chatting to Dave a bit...ff sounds like it's falling apart. He's very tempted to join... Then i watch him hit a 38% 1 star with full war army in legends...toinks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TUF said:

Well good news and good news, that target is still available and @crangs took all the pressure off ?

lol, how'd the lecture finish?  I noped out around 2 posts in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, crangs said:

lol, how'd the lecture finish?  I noped out around 2 posts in

Wasnt even a top 3 war crime this CWL mate. Dont worry about it. Somebody else missed an attack and 0 starred costing us 2 rounds as well. You hit for a 3 star in the round before so he knows youre solid. Hes just the GSP of clan leaders and likes his safe hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Chatting to Dave a bit...ff sounds like it's falling apart. He's very tempted to join... Then i watch him hit a 38% 1 star with full war army in legends...toinks.

lol hes probably just caving under the pressure of my incessant invites. Im pretty sure crangs doesnt want to be here either, Andrea just wouldnt grant him a restraining order from all my invitations.

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol hes probably just caving under the pressure of my incessant invites. Im pretty sure crangs doesnt want to be here either, Andrea just wouldnt grant him a restraining order from all my invitations.

lol, this is the first Sunday in a while that I could play and I'm a bit meh about it now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crangs said:

lol, this is the first Sunday in a while that I could play and I'm a bit meh about it now?

I know the feeling. I tanked early here too but nobody really cares here. It also effected nothing. Even if you got 2, we still needed a 3 star from somebody to win and didnt get it. Even if we had, it only would have taken us from 5th to 4th so dont worry about it. Mirek will always serve as our most canly buffer and hopefully soon to be Dave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smh...remind me not to volunteer to fill all war cc's in a 40 v 40....have spent most of the day re-cooking troops with winterfell.  Hadn't figured with mostly TH13s that's upwards of 1600 troop spaces.

And worst of all, it doesn't count to donations!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

smh...remind me not to volunteer to fill all war cc's in a 40 v 40....have spent most of the day re-cooking troops with winterfell.  Hadn't figured with mostly TH13s that's upwards of 1600 troop spaces.

And worst of all, it doesn't count to donations!!!

There's no glory in any form of donating here. Chewie wouldn't last a day with all these "ungrateful little pricks" The only person that says thank you is Ped and he's on so infrequently it's like communicating through telegram and by the time message is received back to me, I'm no longer feeling charitable and wanting those donated lost resources back!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much can you sell a book of spells for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel like OP is in need of an update though , cause I think 75% of those players have died in car fires started by Enigma.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, that OP needs preserved. It's the last gateway to my recollection of better times. YoungSavage deserves preserving.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TUF said:

No, that OP needs preserved. It's the last gateway to my recollection of better times. YoungSavage deserves preserving.

This is why i added "archived" to my post.

Actually, the first 10 or 20 pages make an excellent and nostalgic read. Those were simpler, more earnest times!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is why i added "archived" to my post.

Actually, the first 10 or 20 pages make an excellent and nostalgic read. Those were simpler, more earnest times!

This 

Yeah I didnt mean delete OP names , just update with more of the current members. Maybe even a (RIP) to the inactive players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

missed a war attack with zero ****s given.  Knew I wasnt gonna be able to war this weekend so went red.  Put in war anyway.  *&$# that noise 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crangs said:

missed a war attack with zero ****s given.  Knew I wasnt gonna be able to war this weekend so went red.  Put in war anyway.  *&$# that noise 

 Don't worry about it mate, these 40 v 40s are just for practice. Nobody's getting slammed for not hitting. Half the guys in war have got heroes down. 

Basically, since CWL, regular war is less of a priority. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mo will be asking me about CWL soon. @crangs, are you available for selection? 

In other news, trying the witch/yeti/bowler queen walk attack this season. Want to see if i can finish top 100 in the UK.  Liking it so far; gives lots of flexibility when you attack.  Had a couple of 1 stars, but 3 triples and it did the job in war.  Weirdly though, i find i sort of peak with an attack quite early, and then get steadily worse.  So basically like Mirek since TH11.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mohammed shed some light on this earlier as well , but I'm looking to maximize the use of my bowlers/witches and feel like I'm not doing it properly.

What combination of troops do you guys recommend? This can be just a general question , but I feel like I usually go all air or all ground. I tend to be more successful with all air considering I'll use 8 EDs + 3 rage + 5 freeze + SS/CCs , but I think that's my only good attack.

I've come to the epiphany that Bats are amazing and can work wonders , if used properly. Ive been upgrading my Bats , going to upgrade to Lvl 4 when I get my season bank , which will push the capacity to 16/spell. Throw down your best troop combinations!! 

I know what I have to do , but I don't know if I have the strength to do it .... will you help me?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nyte said:

Mohammed shed some light on this earlier as well , but I'm looking to maximize the use of my bowlers/witches and feel like I'm not doing it properly.

What combination of troops do you guys recommend? This can be just a general question , but I feel like I usually go all air or all ground. I tend to be more successful with all air considering I'll use 8 EDs + 3 rage + 5 freeze + SS/CCs , but I think that's my only good attack.

I've come to the epiphany that Bats are amazing and can work wonders , if used properly. Ive been upgrading my Bats , going to upgrade to Lvl 4 when I get my season bank , which will push the capacity to 16/spell. Throw down your best troop combinations!! 

I know what I have to do , but I don't know if I have the strength to do it .... will you help me?

 Are you TH11 these days? I'll throw up some sacred scrolls later today. Bats are pretty op if used right. Their biggest enemys are wizard towers and multi infernos. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

 Are you TH11 these days? I'll throw up some sacred scrolls later today. Bats are pretty op if used right. Their biggest enemys are wizard towers and multi infernos. 

Yes sir , been TH11 for a few weeks now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nyte said:

Yes sir , been TH11 for a few weeks now

 first things first; try and max out your pekka, bowlers and bats. And don't sleep on those heroes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×