Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

31 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I have two fishing trips the next two weeks so I will jump after that. 

what's the state of affairs at SBF these days

6 minutes ago, TUF said:

what's the state of affairs at SBF these days

We are dropping down in CWL so that the lowers can compete and speed up getting their heroes maxed. 

Other than that we have the same issue of people requesting but not wanting to cook troops for others. 

We have about 10 really active people doing most of the donating and 20 other casuals. 

Since I maxed my heroes, I've been really casual. Log on once a day to complete my daily challenges and maybe one more time to collect resources. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

got a clan invite, scrolled through the members and found this.  When do we join @TUF?

Screenshot_20200609-083758_Clash of Clans.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I have two fishing trips the next two weeks so I will jump after that. 

Awesome. Red carpet is in the wash.

2 hours ago, crangs said:

got a clan invite, scrolled through the members and found this.  When do we join @TUF?

Screenshot_20200609-083758_Clash of Clans.jpg

Ah yes. It will be nice to be accompanied by a fellow "Beta". 

And our old friend Andrea too.

• Like 1

feeder clan had a bunch of cunce in it.  I say had because they all jumped as soon as their hits were done once again ignoring requests

5 minutes ago, crangs said:

feeder clan had a bunch of cunce in it.  I say had because they all jumped as soon as their hits were done once again ignoring requests

They're all mercenaries.

I'm lobbying for 30 v 30 in the main clan next cwl.  That will be fun.  Think Mo is realising we've come as far as we're going to until everyone is maxed.

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

They're all mercenaries.

I'm lobbying for 30 v 30 in the main clan next cwl.  That will be fun.  Think Mo is realising we've come as far as we're going to until everyone is maxed.

I think the promotion is still there if we can stop playing hot potato with defensive bases. Mustafa suggested a base in round 1 and it proceeded to get 3 starred 4 times by e dragons. Abdul and King are habitual line steppers with their defensive bases as well. We were only 1 star away from a promotion last round and with the looming Juice arrival, our date with Itzu is inevitable. 

• Like 1

Just now, TUF said:

I think the promotion is still there if we can stop playing hot potato with defensive bases. Mustafa suggested a base in round 1 and it proceeded to get 3 starred 4 times by e dragons. Abdul and King are habitual line steppers with their defensive bases as well. We were only 1 star away from a promotion last round and with the looming Juice arrival, our date with Itzu is inevitable. 

I suck tho

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TUF said:

True. 

Lol, the daily saga of king's base is quite amusing. He seems to speak both pidgin English and Arabic. Strange. 

Speaking of mustapha, I have stopped giving him troops. It's ridiculous now, he logs on with 7 empty requests, drops a double request and clears off.

Maybe he's BDD's Arabic alt?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

True. 

Lol, the daily saga of king's base is quite amusing. He seems to speak both pidgin English and Arabic. Strange. 

Speaking of mustapha, I have stopped giving him troops. It's ridiculous now, he logs on with 7 empty requests, drops a double request and clears off.

Maybe he's BDD's Arabic alt?

lol 

Impossible, Mustafa gets 3 stars from time to time. 

This ^ is part of the reason I'm dropping out of legends. Having to fill 5 requests each time I make 8 of my own during a day of legends is a bit daunting. Might join King in crystal league and work on my defenses achievement 

38 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol 

Impossible, Mustafa gets 3 stars from time to time. 

This ^ is part of the reason I'm dropping out of legends. Having to fill 5 requests each time I make 8 of my own during a day of legends is a bit daunting. Might join King in crystal league and work on my defenses achievement 

Lol. Winterfell's returned now though, so requests won't go unfulfilled.  You really need an alt though.  That was actually the original reason for his creation. Max would only donate troops for defence, and consequently it was hard getting troops.  Having a mixed bag of donateable troops on ice makes life a lot simpler.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

They're all mercenaries.

so you're agreeing with me in a more polite way?

1 minute ago, crangs said:

so you're agreeing with me in a more polite way?

Basically.

I just don't know who half those randoms are.  That's why I'd rather we do 30 v 30 in the main.  

25 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I need to know what these mercenaries are being paid before I negotiate my contract. 

Going rate is 90 cwl bonus trophies

• Like 1

Briefly reached 5500+ and top 50 in GB at the end of a legends day last week.  Seems like a switch was flipped and I've been swarmed by pro's.  Someone from a WHF clan annihilated me (that's one of Itzu's "family").  Nerds.

This update actually looks pretty decent.  Here are my top 7 things I'm most excited about, in reverse order.

7. New defence levels, particularly wizard tower.

6. New FC ways of working. You don't have to faff around waiting for armies to cook, or heroes to heal.  You can just choose an army. That's cool.

5. Variety in defensive cc.  Inferno dragon head-hunter combo could be nasty.  Queen walks are going to be seriously stressful; a few of those headhunters and an inferno dragon pop out whilst you've got a couple of x-bows on you and you're going to be spamming rage/freeze/poison like there's no tomorrow.  That said, Mo will still insist on triple ice golem across the board.

4. New super troops.  Baby dragon is still basically a support troop, but new super-witch might be a credible main army troop.  Have only consistently used one of the original 3 (wall-breaker)

3. New proper troop.  Head hunter looks cool, and could be fun in both attack and defence.  I also think there will be some comical attacks as people try and spam it in.   That will end badly...

2. Massive buff for lavaloon!  New level for hound, vastly improved lightning spell, plus headhunter as a support means the enemy queen can't completely ruin an attack. Looking forward to getting back to my TH9 roots

1. 50 new wall pieces. HUGE

Will this be enough to get you back out of retirement, sir @UFC_Forum_Judge?

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Briefly reached 5500+ and top 50 in GB at the end of a legends day last week.  Seems like a switch was flipped and I've been swarmed by pro's.  Someone from a WHF clan annihilated me (that's one of Itzu's "family").  Nerds.

This update actually looks pretty decent.  Here are my top 7 things I'm most excited about, in reverse order.

7. New defence levels, particularly wizard tower.

6. New FC ways of working. You don't have to faff around waiting for armies to cook, or heroes to heal.  You can just choose an army. That's cool.

5. Variety in defensive cc.  Inferno dragon head-hunter combo could be nasty.  Queen walks are going to be seriously stressful; a few of those headhunters and an inferno dragon pop out whilst you've got a couple of x-bows on you and you're going to be spamming rage/freeze/poison like there's no tomorrow.  That said, Mo will still insist on triple ice golem across the board.

4. New super troops.  Baby dragon is still basically a support troop, but new super-witch might be a credible main army troop.  Have only consistently used one of the original 3 (wall-breaker)

3. New proper troop.  Head hunter looks cool, and could be fun in both attack and defence.  I also think there will be some comical attacks as people try and spam it in.   That will end badly...

2. Massive buff for lavaloon!  New level for hound, vastly improved lightning spell, plus headhunter as a support means the enemy queen can't completely ruin an attack. Looking forward to getting back to my TH9 roots

1. 50 new wall pieces. HUGE

Will this be enough to get you back out of retirement, sir @UFC_Forum_Judge?

Just read. Should be interesting. Just a bit early. Moving out and saying goodbye to the kids wasnt how i wanted to spend Fathers Day so when i get settled in i'll try to prioritize the CoC career again. Hope all is well.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, UFC_Forum_Judge said:

Just read. Should be interesting. Just a bit early. Moving out and saying goodbye to the kids wasnt how i wanted to spend Fathers Day so when i get settled in i'll try to prioritize the CoC career again. Hope all is well.

Yeah, that's gotta suck big time. Really sorry mate.  The clan, and indeed myself are always here for you if you ever need to vent etc.

I'm going to sit this cwl out. Going to the lake tomorrow so I doubt I will be logging in for a couple of days. 

• Thanks 1

definitely noping out of next cwl if I'm at the kids table again.  **** that **** all over again 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, crangs said:

definitely noping out of next cwl if I'm at the kids table again.  **** that **** all over again 

I think if you're vaguely active you'll get to play with the grown ups. Double mustapha is on borrowed time I think. 

It's fairly frustrating missing 4 or 5 hits every round. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think if you're vaguely active you'll get to play with the grown ups. Double mustapha is on borrowed time I think. 

It's fairly frustrating missing 4 or 5 hits every round. 

I'd just rather not take part at all then log into 6 unfilled requests over 10 hours just for 4 or 5 people not to hit at all.  waste of time and resources.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll look after the guys like knighty and all the og sparta crowd but the rest can go eat a pringle can sized d1ck

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crangs said:

I'll look after the guys like knighty and all the og sparta crowd but the rest can go eat a pringle can sized d1ck

Yeah, it's poor. I'm on holiday atm, so not playing much. Otherwise I'd be constantly filling with winterfell. 

On 7/6/2020 at 3:46 PM, crangs said:

Screenshot_20200710-102131_Clash of Clans.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, crangs said:

Screenshot_20200710-102131_Clash of Clans.jpg

Frankly anything under a 10:1 ratio is poor!

I'm starting the campaign to get you in the main clan for next cwl. You might have to attack from the th side a bit more though!

Sir @crangs, i wonder if i could trouble you to do your CWL hits in the 2nd clan?  Poor EK is getting hot under the collar about 24/30 hits, even though we won at a canter.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:05 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sir @crangs, i wonder if i could trouble you to do your CWL hits in the 2nd clan?  Poor EK is getting hot under the collar about 24/30 hits, even though we won at a canter.

if I log in right now and there are mountains of requests then I'm noping out instantly 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, crangs said:

if I log in right now and there are mountains of requests then I'm noping out instantly 

Delicately poised this round... any time in the next 34 minutes would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Delicately poised this round... any time in the next 34 minutes would be greatly appreciated!

about that....

• Haha 1

If someone could add me back to SPARTA UK75 , that would be great

Says I've been banned lol

There something I don't know about. This is outrageous. It's unfair . How can you be a Clash of Clan and not be on the council?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nyte said:

If someone could add me back to SPARTA UK75 , that would be great

Says I've been banned lol

There something I don't know about. This is outrageous. It's unfair . How can you be a Clash of Clan and not be on the council?

I tried to send you an invite but it said your inbox is full???

Maybe you haven't looked at messages in a while? See if you can clear them or something and I'll invite again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Maybe you haven't looked at messages in a while? See if you can clear them or something and I'll invite again. 

I'd jump back to sparta but I think I might go on a batosai hunt or see what MasterLee is up to first...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You are correct,  had a bunch if rando invites.  They are clear now

Until youve been in a 3rd world clan, you truly cant appreciate the potential of broken english humor

755932419_Screenshot_20200822-055917_ClashofClans.thumb.jpg.104fdea64354aca3f4acf81207c60467.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@crangs, better head over to Egypt army for cwl... oh wait...

Screenshot_20200831-182018_Game Launcher.jpg

tenor.gif

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Wait... where do you see total play time?

Maybe I'm better off not knowing!

lol, game launcher on samsung phones has it as a feature.  My pokemon go numbers are bad especially considering it's only counting since December 

• Haha 1

Sir @crangs... you've been placed in cwl in Egypt army if you'd be kind enough to drop in one attack per day. Winterfell is over there so troop requests will be filled in a timely manner

Can we talk about how Josh has gone from arguably our best attacker to becoming an absolute can with back to back 1 stars. Mo putting up a 0 star isn't even the biggest story from this shambolic CWL.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, TUF said:

Can we talk about how Josh has gone from arguably our best attacker to becoming an absolute can with back to back 1 stars. Mo putting up a 0 star isn't even the biggest story from this shambolic CWL.

It's perplexing. Poor mo; he's doing about 6 or 7 cwl hits per day across both clans. 

I need to do some post cwl analysis. Feels like the same guys are getting 3 starred over and over again. 

I'm also currently working on an afternoon nerf theory for legends league....

Yesterday's first four attacks: 130 stars.  Next four: 89 stars

Yesterday's first four defences: 110 stars: Next four: 63 stars

Day before I got 110 stars in the morning, 71 in the afternoon.

Will post today's conspiracy results later.

On 9/9/2020 at 3:27 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm also currently working on an afternoon nerf theory for legends league....

Yesterday's first four attacks: 130 stars.  Next four: 89 stars

Yesterday's first four defences: 110 stars: Next four: 63 stars

Day before I got 110 stars in the morning, 71 in the afternoon.

Will post today's conspiracy results later.

That's actually pretty interesting. Nice finish in CWL by the way. Lot of moving parts in that attack. I need to switch up army comps for next CWL. Have finished in the top 7/15 the last 3 CWLs but only because our clan was in shambles this CWL. The 3 stars are coming in fewer these days. 

• Thanks 1